IGNORED

Interview with The Gasman

Ifeelspace

Great interview. Never heard of the Cardiacs before, i must admit, but sounds pretty obvious. Now that I've heard some stuff. Gasman sounds def like an improvement though ;D

Thanks for posting! I've only been into this guys music this year, but I became an instant fan.

Great interview. Never heard of the Cardiacs before, i must admit, but sounds pretty obvious. Now that I've heard some stuff. Gasman sounds def like an improvement though ;D

That connection made so much sense when I heard that (even though I only know Cardiacs from two mindblowing tracks someone posted on here a while ago)

http://youtu.be/BRZ2Xw_o6FY

I like how he used 'monotonous' as a positive description rather than negative, especially in relation to Carl Craig. Not many people aspire for monotony lol.

Looking forward to that new album on that label name I can't remember. :catrecline:

Thanks for posting! I've only been into this guys music this year, but I became an instant fan.

That connection made so much sense when I heard that (even though I only know Cardiacs from two mindblowing tracks someone posted on here a while ago)

http://youtu.be/BRZ2Xw_o6FY

Oh wow yeah, I hear the influence. I knew he was a fan of them, but i never thought to listen to their work. Maybe I will now.

I also can't help but think of Cyriak when I hear Gasman. His visuals are like Gasmans melodies: energetic, repeating and repeating but slowly morphing into some weird entity. Or something, I dunno.

Point in case - Cyriak should do a video for the Gasman.

Archived