IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Cameron Whitney looks like he's going for the Lebowski look. The fact that he's seemingly both pro-environment and pro-Trump is perplexing. But the fact that he's from Grand Coulee is not surprising.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IDEM said:

Nah, TV sets are still too cheap for a revolution (televised or not).

it would be nice to see guillotines and cake on tv though.. i mean... a live 'sporting event' would get high ratings

• Burger 1

16 hours ago, chenGOD said:
17 hours ago, prdctvsm said:

w08kt0kmytb51.jpg

That is a very interesting graph. 

It's interesting because I'm surprised that the CPI for all items has risen more slowly than average hourly earnings. I'm also very surprised at the only moderate increase in housing costs.

It does show how truly out of whack the US healthcare system is though.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sweepstakes said:

So is this just a freak occurrence or is there some kind of right-wing/white-supremacist/pedophile death pact going on?

no idea but it's pretty weird. easy fodder for conspiracy. for all we know there's a love triangle or something. could be putin phoning in orders. ? 

7 hours ago, ignatius said:

^^^  that's nuts. what a lunatic. 

Holy shit! What a freak. I almost felt bad laughing at that Colbert clip. Should have started placing bets back when it originally aired that this dude would try to kill someone. Out of all of the guests on that show, he seemed the craziest. 
what’s the evidence of the connection to Epstein case, exactly?

3 hours ago, apriorion said:

what’s the evidence of the connection to Epstein case, exactly?

There is no evidence that the assassination attempt was related to the Epstein case. The judge had recently been assigned to handle a class action lawsuit brought against Deutsche Bank by Ali Karimi on behalf of investors who purchased securities from the bank between November 7, 2017, and July 6, 2020. The complaint alleges that the bank "failed to properly monitor customers that the Bank itself deemed to be high risk, including, among others, the convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein," federal court records show.

So of course the internet did what it does and made it a comspiracy.

7 minutes ago, dingformung said:

I gave up watching this sort of videos. Just stresses me out to see stupid yelling people

same.. but this one has some nice updates. click the bottom of the video to get taken to full sized clip w/audio. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1