IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

The Trumpverse has created an imaginary "anti-woke" sickout as the culprit for the Southwest flight cancellations:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/trump-right-wingers-praise-anti-vax-southwest-pilots-who-turn-out-to-be-imaginary/ar-AAPqFHB?ocid=winp1taskbar

23 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

the long arm of the law catches up with "thugs" in the wrong part of town

Only in the last year or so have I noticed how many white-supremacists-who-don't-realize-they're-white-supremacists there are. (My dad included)

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

the long arm of the law catches up with "thugs" in the wrong part of town

Lol: “I know my people … I’m not from here.”

WTF. Apparently he was fired though (but was he rehired just down the road?)

• Like 1

I realise that the US has bigger problems than what I'm about to mention, but I'm listening to a podcast and my oh my... only Americans can butcher a foreign language like they do.

13 hours ago, chenGOD said:

Lol: “I know my people … I’m not from here.”

WTF. Apparently he was fired though (but was he rehired just down the road?)

For some places in the states that makes for a good job application video.

9 hours ago, Squee said:

I realise that the US has bigger problems than what I'm about to mention, but I'm listening to a podcast and my oh my... only Americans can butcher a foreign language like they do.

I'll start by saying that I really wish I spoke another language, but I don't. I, and a lot of other Americans, grew up in a very rural area thousands of miles from any country that speaks another language.  We had to take foreign language in high school, but only for 4 years.

It's just not prioritized here for a lot of reasons (not as necessary, ego, you can get by with english in a lot of other countries, etc.), but I wish it was.