IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

probably a delusional lie. but it is amazing how a human being can kill like that.

edit: I watched an edited clip from the news, minus the actual shooting bit, and that was enough for me.

Edited by usagi

when i watch stuff from other countries im like ooh, an english program. Or ooh, a doc from india.  A little foreign. A slice of life from some far away place.I wonder if people think,  Oh something from America.

Edited by marf

probably a delusional lie. but it is amazing how a human being can kill like that.

edit: I watched an edited clip from the news, minus the actual shooting bit, and that was enough for me.

watched the video. what a fucking deranged idiot that guy was. it really boggles the mind how someone can have such little empathy that you can walk up to a perfect stranger (especially and old man) and shoot him like that. 

also, there's the video where he calls his friends, tells him he just killed 13 people, then says "you mind if i call you back? i got a lot of people calling me right now. okay, will call you right back" WTF?

https://www.gofundme.com/help-for-cleveland-victim-family

Edited by Nebraska

watched the video. what a fucking deranged idiot that guy was. it really boggles the mind how someone can have such little empathy that you can walk up to a perfect stranger (especially and old man) and shoot him like that. 

also, there's the video where he calls his friends, tells him he just killed 13 people, then says "you mind if i call you back? i got a lot of people calling me right now. okay, will call you right back" WTF?

there have always been monsters, it's another level of disturbing horror to see them document it via social media

those who act so casual and mundane about it never cease to rattle me the most - there are other cases of that - serial killers maintaining normal lives between murders, soldiers and police casually discussing their war crimes years later, etc. he's hardly the first but this is a very visceral version of it. 

He saved the govt a lot of time and money that would have been spent trying him, appeals, diagnoses, etc. not to mention the victims' families having to see it again on tv and in court.

Burn in Hell fucker.

there have always been monsters, it's another level of disturbing horror to see them document it via social media

those who act so casual and mundane about it never cease to rattle me the most - there are other cases of that - serial killers maintaining normal lives between murders, soldiers and police casually discussing their war crimes years later, etc. he's hardly the first but this is a very visceral version of it. 

guy's killed himself after a short police chase.

Solitary confinement is one of the worst forms of punishment ever conceived.

I've thought about this. Being thrown in the hole would be awful, but something like death row where its just you in a cell with a stack of books, writing material and magazines, maybe a tv. I would go for over having a roommate you cant choose taking shit when he wants too. Having the threat of huge cock s in your ass without permission. The threat of shanks. Having to choose to fight people over minor infractions like cutting you in line. Shanks  from enemies you create. I'll take solitary 

Edited by marf

Is prison rape a serious problem in civilized countries?

yes. but supposedly, (some?) prisons in hong kong and swizerland are pink which helps calm the prisoners down and this reduces the number of rapes- although strangely, hong kong has the highest number of female prisoners in the world, majority not being from hong kong

btw: can we all please take some time of out day to celebrate that bill o'reilly got fired from fox? thx

Maybe next step is Bill O'Rly will do some stupid enough to land him in jail and he'll drop the soap bar in the prison shower.

"We're doing it LIVE! Fucking thing sucks!"

"Tide goes in, tide goes out. Never a miscommunication. You can't explain that."

-Bill O'Reilly, Professional Smug Cunt