IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

he bought a 950cc sportbike for his first one, it was gonna happen. facken Honda squid. he keeps up this cavalier attitude about riding, he will kill himself and it will be deserved.

also, seeing as this is the 'merka thread, 'merkan squids are the worst. I couldn't understand why there was so much hostility from anti-bike people in the States until I understood how bad the bad riders there are.

I get so wild on my motorbike

I get so wild on my motorbike

I'm breaking loose on this moonlit night

I'm breaking loose on this moonlit night

I cut the road like a sharpened knife

I cut the road like a sharpened knife

And I'm in love with myself

And I'm in love with myself

There's nothing else but me

There's nothing else but me

And an empty road

And a cool cool wind makes me feel so good

I'm moving too fast, I'm moving too fast

I'm moving so fast that I can't control the wheels

I'm moving so fast, I'm moving so fast

Yeah, I'm going for a tree, yeah it's going for me, yeah

My head is dripping into my leather boots.

imo

Edited by doublename

Apparently Mr. Hawaiian Shirt shouted "America" before he came back for more. These Trump-loving assholes need to stop embarrassing us.

^ lol, I mean they said the drugs were in her purse, but this really drives it home

jfc, her face.

You'd think that would've set of a few red flags right?  Though maybe in texas they're used to having teachers who look like this

Edited by Bob Dobalina

eIaQvZf.png

What is anal gaping and is it dangerous? 

that's the JCrew khaki anal gape so is purely pedestrian and safe. no harm can come to you. 

jfc, her face.

right.. i wonder what tipped them off? 

stupid asshole. people are idiots. just gonna go ahead and believe anything. obama muslim president goes to jail!!!  zomg... alex jones is my hero!

Some conservative whites think Trump's win gives them the justification to be blatantly racist in public, bc the President is too.  At this Orioles game, some people in the crowd were actually chanting "nigger" at Adam Jones, to the point where a bunch of them got ejected.  Because Boston, alcohol, and sports isn't a good combination, lol.

This report cites one fan, but I've seen other reports on cable news saying it was a group.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2017/05/01/orioles-adam-jones-berated-racist-taunts-fenway-park-peanuts/101187172/