IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Ahhhh... what are you guys smoking? The state officially declared the property he was "stealing" to actually be his, he has been given ownership of those items?

As for the murder thing, we all knew he did it. But that is a separate trial and he was deemed innocent by a jury of his peers. 

The whole board of Sony Music sounds like a fubar cluster fuck of sex abuse deniers, these are the people who sided with Dr Luke against Kesha in court (and by extension Lady Gaga who said he raped her too) and basically decided to torpedo her career. Then this R. Kelly shit comes back to haunt them. It is a big entertainment soap opera, I agree, but not sure where else to put it.

http://www.theroot.com/r-kelly-usher-kevin-hart-i-suspected-but-what-was-1797110340

Minneapolis protests as police chief resigns over Justine Damond shooting - https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/22/justine-damond-shooting-minneapolis-police-chief-resigns-at-mayors-request

'The chief of police in Minneapolis has resigned at the request of the city’s mayor, Betsy Hodges, after Hodges said she had “lost the confidence of the people”.

Janeé Harteau has faced criticism for her handling of the shooting of unarmed Australian woman Justine Damond, as well as previous killings going back to 2013.

“I’ve lost confidence in the chief’s ability to lead us further,” said Hodges in a media statement. “And from the many conversations I’ve had with people around our city, it is clear that she has lost the confidence of the people of Minneapolis as well. For us to continue to transform policing ... we need new leadership at [Minneapolis Police Department].

Hodges’ own media conference later on Friday evening quickly descended into chaos as protesters angrily called for the mayor to resign as well, saying they “had been terrorized enough”. The crowd – a coalition of community groups pushing for police reform – drowned out her comments with chants of “Bye bye Betsy.”'

Office drones will now be micro chipped like the cattle they are:

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/company-microchipping-employees-can-buy-food-open-doors-fingers-112922293.html

NOOOOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

‘The chip implant uses near-field communications (NFC); the same technology used in contactless credit cards and mobile payments."

THEN WHY DON'T YOU JUST GIVE THEM A CARD OR A KEY FOB YA DUMBFUCKS

This Google memo kerfuffle is so bizarre. I read the "leaked copy" on gizmodo and I don't agree with every word of it but it seemed so mild compared to the outcry afterward. And now he's fired. Guess he proved his point...

This Google memo kerfuffle is so bizarre. I read the "leaked copy" on gizmodo and I don't agree with every word of it but it seemed so mild compared to the outcry afterward. And now he's fired. Guess he proved his point...

yeah it's really bizarre

yeah it's really bizarre

can't tell if sarcasm

or if I read the wrong memo

working with self proclaimed social justice warriors has destroyed my mind

yeah it's really bizarre
can't tell if sarcasm

or if I read the wrong memo

working with self proclaimed social justice warriors has destroyed my mind

Huh? I'm agreeing with you