IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

^^^^ that's craziness.  looks real.

can't imagine what life has to be like to get to that point. wouldn't be surprised to see more of this kind of thing as reality gets more reality TV-like

The comments are :facepalm:

Reading comments on Twitter, FB + YouTube is like getting inside the brain of the shittiest person you've ever met and hearing all their dumbass insane fleeting thoughts...

It is not recommended. Unless stupidity, ignorance and hatred makes you laugh. The by all means... Have at it.

every episode has the cringe then the just over the top how did he pull that off.. oh right stupid people who are wacko.. 

that whole quinceanera segment was bonkers. just bonkers. he totally trolled those idiots who gobbled it up. 

The comments are :facepalm:

Reading comments on Twitter, FB + YouTube is like getting inside the brain of the shittiest person you've ever met and hearing all their dumbass insane fleeting thoughts...

It is not recommended. Unless stupidity, ignorance and hatred makes you laugh. The by all means... Have at it.

https://twitter.com/treebrain/status/930894733408321536

Probably fucked up their food knowingthey were being treated like a dog in an experiment and could make at most $5 in tips. Used to know guys who would turn down pizza delivery tips of less than a buck or two just to make the point, was worth it more to them than that extra dollar (this happened often enough, strangely, despite the pizza place being pretty high-priced)

Edited by auxien

Surprised no one is talking about the 3D printed guns thing going into effect. It's already sort of been happening for a while of course, but I'm looking forward to see the discussion of it being in the news, if any of that takes. Loved the Trump tweet about it.

$5 is some bum shit.

Yeah unless they got $12 sammiches that is a weak fuckin' tip. I have friends who tip like 10-15% and they embarrass me so I never want to eat out with them. The ones that tip 20%, 30% and up (depending how drunk they are) are way more fun to hang out with and I guarantee get service that smug blowhard would never imagine.

Surprised no one is talking about the 3D printed guns thing going into effect. It's already sort of been happening for a while of course, but I'm looking forward to see the discussion of it being in the news, if any of that takes. Loved the Trump tweet about it.

This idea is stupid for everyone... but it would make assassinations 500% easier. I guess that's a risk lawmakers are willing to take?

Probably fucked up their food knowingthey were being treated like a dog in an experiment and could make at most $5 in tips. Used to know guys who would turn down pizza delivery tips of less than a buck or two just to make the point, was worth it more to them than that extra dollar (this happened often enough, strangely, despite the pizza place being pretty high-priced)

So I always tip at least $5 for delivery (on, say, a $15-$25 pizza) which seems right over the plate to me. Maybe it is a little on the cheap side. But I never tip when I get takeout and sometimes I feel really anxious about it. My neighborhood pizza joint makes amazing pizza and has absolutely shit service though, so maybe it's just their bad attitudes fucking with my head.