IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

5c54b387083d4.image.jpg

ralph shearer northam is a practicing physician and the current governor of virginia. these pictures are from his graduate 1984 year book from eastern virginia medical school. as you can tell from the quote and picture- the man loves (loved?) his beer

it was about 20miles south of DC's beltway in Virginia that i saw my first confederate flag out in the open

trucky van thing roared past, one of those chuggy couple of miles/gallon pieces of crap, and in the rear windscsreen was the flag & a shotgun rack with a range of rifles on it

one reason for less roadrage than you get here, ironically, unless the driver was SE Asian, in which case it seemed screaming @ those folks seemed entirely justifiable because "those people can't drive for shit"

The US usually thinks of itself as the world, look at our media, it's always about " me me me". Well yes there are other countries on earth, and they don't always see eye to eye with our vision of ourselves.

So WATMM, a lot of you are from everywhere else, what say you? How full of ourselves are we? Do we appear to be the gun toting, race war baiting, waterboarding, overweight, loudmouths that out media portrays us to be?

I'm really curious about your opinions, so much of the media is US focused, a lot of global news and issues get lost in the noise.

I live in Stankonia, and for all of the US's gun-totting shenanigans and torture-endorsing, I must say that we look up to her tremendously for her leadership here: http://www.un.org/millenniumgoals/

We are also very grateful for all of the grunt work she has done in inventing Hip Hop, the internet, memes, hot dogs, a bombs, free verse poetry (thanks Walt!), house, techno, jazz, funk, blues, and epi pens. 

epi pens. 

under-rated recreational potential if horizontal, comes on real fast & strong, you shake like fuck inter-mixed with dyspraxia-like seizures with a finish that's like a toxic muddy orgasm, inverted into something where there is no concept of pleasure & the lip drools & spasm jerks

finish w/25mg of your favourite anti-psychotic

epi pens. 

under-rated recreational potential if horizontal, comes on real fast & strong, you shake like fuck inter-mixed with dyspraxia-like seizures with a finish that's like a toxic muddy orgasm, inverted into something where there is no concept of pleasure & the lip drools & spasm jerks

Epi pens?  More like epic penis amirite.

you're not supposed to inject it there, but,

but, , , , interestin'.....

lemme find the magic box of rdugs & see if mainlining this into me lad does owt, jayzus this could've been a mad craic the whole time after all, Bluelight lied

I didn’t realise there were no asians in the good ol’ USA in 1991. Or Indians, hispanics (non-white), etc etc. And so few blacks! Looks like trump was right.

that video produced a vapourwave induced seizure/orgasm

I didn’t realise there were no asians in the good ol’ USA in 1991. Or Indians, hispanics (non-white), etc etc. And so few blacks! Looks like trump was right.

that video produced a vapourwave induced seizure/orgasm

lol

This is really not the appropriate thread for that transcendent video: it's more about how Americans view themselves. Guess I can't speak for everyone, but that's how I view myself as an American anyways. 

Edited by Guest

it's how the fucking demons in the establishment democratic party and the rest of the shitshow operate. we can only wait as all these old continue to die out, but given that they keep themselves living on blood tranfusions from "missing" migrant children and sacrificing babies to Moloch, they'll probably be around forever as our planet burns, all the animals go extinct, and the boomers retreat into some elysium-style floating fortress.

It's a shame that Omar is being discredited as an anti-Semite for ridiculous reasons

Yes I’m not sure how saying that AIPAC as a lobbying group has a lot of money, and they use that to influence policy on Israel suddenly equates to “money-hungry Jew”.

Quite nonsensical, but I guess it’s easy to paint a Muslim as an anti-Semite.

It's a shame that Omar is being discredited as an anti-Semite for ridiculous reasons

Yes I’m not sure how saying that AIPAC as a lobbying group has a lot of money, and they use that to influence policy on Israel suddenly equates to “money-hungry Jew”.

Quite nonsensical, but I guess it’s easy to paint a Muslim as an anti-Semite.

if anything it reinforces the opposite of what the people shouting about anti-Semitism are aiming for. if an elected public servant can't make a fact-based criticism about the lopsided influence of lobbies/their money on American policy/decisionmaking re the conflict without immediately being shouted down as a supposed Jew-hater, it drives home with clarity how much unbalanced influence said lobbies have on the discussion and, in dumber minds, creates more comspiracy paranoia about Jewish power.

the problem should very much be on the table and in the open in the name of a fair process.

Edited by usagi