IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

holy shit lol... but also :(

This was in response to a dog phoning 911 vid that Nebraska posted... which was prob in the youtube thread.

correct. had posted it here by accident but now moved to the correct thread

sorry about that

Though we're second in ignorance, we need MORE ignorance!

https://youtu.be/hpeHkJAIl1o

p.s. pretty much all her videos are a train-wreck at varying degrees of stupidity. her motto/slogan is "Oooeww Rock on"

Huh so that’s what the redneck wife in Ozark is like in real life.

^^^ Deus Ex 1 predicted 9/11. Came out not long before and has the new york skyline in 2070ish and guess what's missing? Also like fifty other things predicted it ... yes including The Simpsons. And one of the spider-man games. Of course course no one actually predicted anything

Though we're second in ignorance, we need MORE ignorance!

https://youtu.be/hpeHkJAIl1o

p.s. pretty much all her videos are a train-wreck at varying degrees of stupidity. her motto/slogan is "Oooeww Rock on"

omfg

omfg 0:28 the guy in the background totally looks like a creepy aphex smile circa ICBYD, even kinda looks like he has the mask on.

Edited by Brisbot

Philly Taco Bell staff follow a man and woman outside to beat them for complaining it took 45 minutes for these thugs to make fucking tacos. Lawsuit to follow undoubtedly.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/taco-bell-employees-captured-video-beating-complaining-customers-fired-005554575.html

I always thought the saying was "the customer should always get beaten up by more than one staffer outside the restaurant following a complaint" but apparently it's something about them always being right (which makes no sense).

that t-shirt is fucking insanity. 

america is the point at the tip of the spear flying through the shitty timeline dragging us all w/it. 

i wish i was the blue transporter guy in X-men.. so i could zip in and out of places w/ease. i'd shit on the desk in the oval office two or three times a week and wreak havoc on all these maga fucks just for sport and lulz. 

seems like someone could make a movie about that.. an X-men type character who just fucks w/people for sport because existence is a scam or something. "the funny vampire" staring bill murray. i don't know. maybe i just want to shit on stuff as a form of expression. 

and that's not even an original idea. 

that t-shirt is fucking insanity.

america is the point at the tip of the spear flying through the shitty timeline dragging us all w/it.

i wish i was the blue transporter guy in X-men.. so i could zip in and out of places w/ease. i'd shit on the desk in the oval office two or three times a week and wreak havoc on all these maga fucks just for sport and lulz.

I feel ya, it's frustrating... fantasies about comeuppance via superpowers just make me sad though.

And yeah that t-shirt is some of the most boneheaded Idiocracy shit I've seen in a while.