IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Bobby Brown totally did a bunch of coke and beat up a ghost

http://movieweb.com/bobby-brown-ghost-sex-interview-20-20/

Was it Whitney Houston?

yes
Another case solved by the fabulous ghostbusters.

This thread is begging for the Bobby Brown Ghostbusters 2 music video, but try finding it on YouTube, yikes. Thanks UMG

I still can't believe how absurd and forthright their employee was in court. The first amendment doesn't cover your ability to post sex-videos without consent of the people in it unless they've waived their rights to a parent company that produced the video... which considering it was a bloated slob-fest featuring someone that nobody really wants to see get it on -- you're fucked arguing the first amendment aspect.

I'm just shocked their lawyer(s) were like "oh yeah Bill, no shame, no clever legalese - just get up there and tell them its your right protected by the constitution to post sex-tapes of b-list celebs without their permission" as they just nodded and gave the thumbs up.

504.gif

Oh hey, 50 killed in Orlando shooting and we're lulzing at gawker? Anyway, tragic and fucked up, the shooting that is.

I mean this is the Americans are fat, racist and inbred thread. What's the difference?

It's in the Florida thread.

the "lets LOL @ Florida" gag thread...
Edited by doublename

i'm noob, but if there's a bidding for their assets, doesn't that mean that they will continue with their business?

yes, it basically just means they'll be owned by different entities but will (presumably) function as per usual.

:facepalm: I'm guessing this guy never made his high-school debate team.

Walking around with those guns out, spouting shit out about the bible teaches us not to fear? Is he for real?

But Orlando today? Fucking hell. Can't wait to hear how the conservatives try to spin the facts that there was an armed officer there at the club who wasn't able to take the shooter down, half the city showed up to try to stop it meanwhile the guy is inside killing 50, yes, FIFTY, people...until the big solution was to ram through the fucking wall of the nightclub? I'm not questioning the police there or anything, I'm curious how the NRA-lovers are going to spin this into 'well yeah there was a good guy with a gun, who immediately got massive reinforcements, but like, you know if EVERYone in the club had been carrying weapons then some of them could've defended themselves!'

Fucking sick man.