IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Once you get out of suburbia there are some incredible locations - Shenandoah i miss a lot, the landscapes are stunning, ridge after ridge of rolling forest, tubing down towards Great Falls, the intersection of Harper's Ferry and the Appalachian Trail especially (a lot like the South Wales Valleys of home, but with far fewer smack-heads and terraces). Delaware beaches around Rehoboth were clean and spotless, amazing seafood. PG County in Maryland seemed almost entirely black, but southern Maryland was nearly entirely white, so diversity did exist but within a sort of unspoken coded ethnic boundary system.

That's basically the area I'm living in. Not too far from Harpers Ferry, but in Maryland. It's definitely a beautiful area.

Edited by Oscar

^ Still too early to say who the next prez is.

This shit with racist white cops finding any excuse to attack or kill unarmed black men has got to stop though.

The GOP is so far into the deep end of insanity that they have no chance of defeating Hillary. But the dogfight of the GOP primaries is always funny to see how they try to one-up each other to pander to the wingnut fringe.

The GOP is so far into the deep end of insanity that they have no chance of defeating Hillary. But the dogfight of the GOP primaries is always funny to see how they try to one-up each other to pander to the wingnut fringe.

Yeah the GOP primaries are highly entertaining.

i find ted cruz hard to look at. he was born with a smug face.

I like that Bobby Moynihan plays him as a big fat idiot.

49214230-6A75-477E-9742-6E38088590FB_zps

You mean, as he actually is?

Must say that I love the recent white house tweet with this pic. It's the white house saying "FU Bibi!". And with a good sense of humor as well, imo. Pretty sure bibster thinks otherwise. (Which makes the joke even better!) =D

CCF18IHW4AIqCC7.jpg

Would've preferred to see an infographic showing the number of nuclear warheads owned/controlled by the US, Israel, and Iran respectively.

(hint: one has roughly 80, another 8,000, and another 0)

It's extremely disheartening that there's virtually no public dialogue about this asymmetry at all.