IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

eitd: God-fearin', pot-bellied, beer helmet-wearin' Murican chants "nuke 'em all" then immediately goes into coughing fit and gets diabeetus...then starts mispronouncin' every foreign word

This shit's airing right now and it's mental.

this is really worth watching

frontline is such a good show, unfortunately most journalism is like its australian namesake these days:

what's up with this fairly recentish wave of big ass diesel trucks all souped up with intentionally blinding headlights and super wide tires driven by some spoiled young white kid who cant drive the fucking thing for shit? they're all over! the small dick brigade

what's up with this fairly recentish wave of big ass diesel trucks all souped up with intentionally blinding headlights and super wide tires driven by some spoiled young white kid who cant drive the fucking thing for shit? they're all over! the small dick brigade

Life is really hard for young white kids, okay, they're just expressing themselves.

But seriously that's spreading? I'm sorry. It's been a big thing in the south for decades. They're keeping the Trump bumper sticker market in business.

god, i miss south park

What do you mean? I find the newest seasons at by far the best. The continuity throughout the season (compared to episodes being standalone before) is refreshing, I like it.

Am I the only one getting a little verklempt by this? He seems really sincere, he felt like it was something worth protecting. It's a nice gesture regardless of how you feel about this batshit country. I'd buy the guy a beer. Or a root beer and a snickers if that's what he's into.

Sweepstakes I too thought it was sweet and he seems very sincere and decent. Nothing wrong with that.

But yeah also lol at the only me and God comment and I assumed the old lady threw it out too lol