IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

At Goldman, He’s David Solomon. At the Club, He’s D.J. D-Sol.

David M. Solomon, the co-president of Goldman Sachs, possibly the most powerful investment bank in the world, was the man at the controls.

“Great fun this weekend spinning at Nipper’s in Great Guana Cay,” Mr. Solomon, 55, wrote in a recent Instagram post accompanying video of the performance under his stage name, D.J. D-Sol. “Beautiful day and fun crowd celebrating the 4th.”

https://nyti.ms/2viCimH

Edited by doublename

At Goldman, He’s David Solomon. At the Club, He’s D.J. D-Sol.

David M. Solomon, the co-president of Goldman Sachs, possibly the most powerful investment bank in the world, was the man at the controls.

“Great fun this weekend spinning at Nipper’s in Great Guana Cay,” Mr. Solomon, 55, wrote in a recent Instagram post accompanying video of the performance under his stage name, D.J. D-Sol. “Beautiful day and fun crowd celebrating the 4th.”

https://nyti.ms/2viCimH

lmao

the bahamas has some really weird rich enclaves.. chub cay etc.. weird boat culture.. 

it was probably close to water, to be fair.

Yep, TBF coors light is swill for the NFL-loving mildly retarded.  Still blows my mind that when I lived in Dublin in the late ))<>((s (00s), it'd be on tap at most pubs as a premium import and a pint would cost more than a pint of Guinness (wtf)

Edited by Bob Dobalina

it was probably close to water, to be fair.

Yep, TBF coors light is swill for the NFL-loving mildly retarded.  Still blows my mind that when I lived in Dublin in the late ))<>((s (00s), it'd be on tap at most pubs as a premium import and a pint would cost more than a pint of Guinness (wtf)

Wow, did people actually pay for that?

Yep, TBF coors light is swill for the NFL-loving mildly retarded.  

i always associated people that drank coors & coors light to be the nascar loving crowd

On CNN they interviewed his prison handlers, who said he has not seen either TV series released about him recently, so maybe he's in for a shock about the public reaction he'll face, either in Cali or Florida. I think even his kids don't believe his bullshit alibi anymore.