IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Hmmmm.  I wonder what percentage of cases like that are that wrist-slappy?  Unique serial killer signature concept right there.

motorists tend to get away with a lot when it's an "accident".  cyclists get killed, severely injured by motorists all the time and often there's no charges brought on the driver unless there's negligence (bald tires etc), DUI/DWI, or it was on purpose "vehicular assault w/a deadly weapon" or whatever it's called. 

often, when cyclists are hit, the driver says something like "i didn't see him" and that's that. 

There's a number of articles like this one that show how police have bias against cyclists in the first place. Cyclists continually get the short end of the stick.

I'm sure some of us remember that video of Eric Garner who was suffocated to death by police back in July of 2014 ("I can't breathe"). That video was recorded by his friend Ramsey Orta, who was then arrested for recording that video.
https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/13/18253848/eric-garner-footage-ramsey-orta-police-brutality-killing-safety

Apparently his first couple of months in jail the correctional officers continually harassed him and called him racial slurs, and tried to force him to eat food laced with rat poison. The article is a fairly lengthy read (about 25-30 min), but worthwhile if you have the time. It details not only the story of Orta, but how the US justice system in general is skewed to enable law enforcement to brutalize people of color. Granted this wasn't Orta's first scrape with the law, but you get the idea.

Lori Loughlin is such a MILF

you can say that again

also, she's currently cooling her heels at the los angeles fbi building

Lol wtf  - how do her daughters think they got in.

Both their daughters, Olivia Jade and Isabella, are currently studying at USC and were admitted as rowing-team recruits - but neither actually participates in the sport.

something tells me neither of them probably read through the details of their acceptance letters and the great news was filtered through mommy. weren't some of the college faculty in on it too?

Yeah you're probably right - sheltered from anything that might harm them (except their own parents). Yes from what I've read in some cases faculty were in on it.

Actually sounds good! Looking at the thumbnail I thought you were posting something about the zoot suite riots from the 40s(?).

Wouldn't consider this as something going on in America though since most of the american population look down on Chicano Culture.

Actually sounds good! Looking at the thumbnail I thought you were posting something about the zoot suite riots from the 40s(?).

Wouldn't consider this as something going on in America though since most of the american population look down on Chicano Culture.

yeah- well their style kinda harkens to the zoot suite era so i can see what you mean. i actually noticed an increase in this type of style around highland park which kinda led me to do a little investigation (which led me to that track). also, there's a clothing store in that area where they make clothes from that era and rockabilly style (forget the name and mostly geared towards latinas)

and now for some ignorance: 

https://twitter.com/TKE_Fraternity/status/1109595685337350150

arbys.jpg

TULSA, Okla. – An Oklahoma Arby’s manager is accused of shooting a customer to death after he spit on and threatened her, according to Tulsa police.

“She followed him down Garnett [with] both vehicles braking and playing cat and mouse,” police said in a statement. “She shot at Tallent and then drove back to work.

https://www.tulsaworld.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/arby-s-manager-fatally-shot-man-after-he-spit-on/article_650f0720-7489-59ed-a1d8-1f4227ba67a5.html

Arbys still exists?

One of my personal regrets in life is not taking a thunder-cunt ex out for "dinner" @ Arby's &, once seated, dumping her ass there n then, would've been a fitting finale

We live n learn

Whew...I expected it to be something more sinister. But it ended up being more like one of those 2009 FailBlog clips

Edited by ambermonk