Rubin Farr

How does the World view America these days?

At least next week when Manafort gets sentenced for his other case it’s by a different judge. Hopefully the years pile on

Also the fucking hypocrisy is thick as mud in Congress. What a shit show. Fucking distraction.

Fuckem all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

z9noa4nwvil21.jpg

multitasking 

“Why aren’t you taking a dangerous and addictive drug instead?”

have these docs not heard of medical confidentiality? someone should sue them for telling the police

teen%20SUV_1527115635805.jpg_11771832_ve

CHEROKEE COUNTY, Ga. - An Atlanta teen has been sentenced to 36 months probation in a 2017 crash that killed three pedestrians, including an infant.

Zoe Reardon, 18, entered the plea to misdemeanor charges Monday morning, with her attorney saying she did not want to put the victims’ families through a trial.

She’ll also get her license back after a year, pay fines and donate to a foundation centered around combating distracted driving. Under first-offender status, her record will be cleared when she completes the sentence.

“You’re pretty young,” State court Judge Alan Jordan told Reardon during sentencing. “You’ve got a lifetime ahead of you. I expect this is something you’re going to have a hard time dealing with the rest of your life.”

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/no-jail-time-for-teen-charged-in-crash-that-killed-three-people-crossing-street/929417506

white privilege at work

Hmmmm.  I wonder what percentage of cases like that are that wrist-slappy?  Unique serial killer signature concept right there.

Hmmmm.  I wonder what percentage of cases like that are that wrist-slappy?  Unique serial killer signature concept right there.

motorists tend to get away with a lot when it's an "accident".  cyclists get killed, severely injured by motorists all the time and often there's no charges brought on the driver unless there's negligence (bald tires etc), DUI/DWI, or it was on purpose "vehicular assault w/a deadly weapon" or whatever it's called. 

often, when cyclists are hit, the driver says something like "i didn't see him" and that's that. 

often, when cyclists are hit, the driver says something like "i didn't see him" and that's that. 

Yeah my serial killer would definitely have a catchphrase like that.  Might work for the fist couple times, but I reckon his license would be revoked after the third incident.  Would need a new MO at that point.

^ yep, that story's blown up all over the news in the past day. Them poor rich kids gonna end up in those ungodly state colleges like the rest of us commoners.

On a side note, Lori Loughlin is such a MILF

Lori Loughlin is such a MILF

you can say that again

also, she's currently cooling her heels at the los angeles fbi building

My wife

you can say that again

My wife runs a mobile boutique and she is always hit up by these 'influencers' on instagram. They basically say stuff like 'Send me a few dresses... I'll post about them and you... You get more followers... etc. My lady never responds... but she's had some show up when she's at an event and they would interrupt while she's working with a 'Paying' customer.

throw the book at all of them. fuck'em 

the transcripts out of the phone taps of the guy who flipped to work w/the fbi are hilarious.  will post them later when i can remember the link.

basically it's the informant saying "just so we're on the same page.. we're not going to tell the FBI how you paid me $500,000 to pretend your kid is a college athlete and we had someone take tests for him/her to get better scores."

"yes exactly, we won't tell the FBI that."

informant: also, just to be clear, we aren't also going to tell the FBI that the payments were covered up by showing them as a donation to my charity"

"right. of course. well keep that between us"

it's fucking amazing. 

LOL... I quoted the wrong thing.

cool link. 

On this topic, I also recommend the book Promise Land, Crusader State by Walter McDougall, and the lectures of Lawrence Wilkerson - US military veteran, former bush2 sec to joint chiefs, resigned and turned against the admin and the congressional-military-industrial complex (Eisenhower's initial formulation of this phrase). His lecture 'The Travails of Empire' is especially illuminating. 

motorists tend to get away with a lot when it's an "accident".  cyclists get killed, severely injured by motorists all the time and often there's no charges brought on the driver unless there's negligence (bald tires etc), DUI/DWI, or it was on purpose "vehicular assault w/a deadly weapon" or whatever it's called. 

There's a number of articles like this one that show how police have bias against cyclists in the first place. Cyclists continually get the short end of the stick.

I'm sure some of us remember that video of Eric Garner who was suffocated to death by police back in July of 2014 ("I can't breathe"). That video was recorded by his friend Ramsey Orta, who was then arrested for recording that video.
https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/13/18253848/eric-garner-footage-ramsey-orta-police-brutality-killing-safety

Apparently his first couple of months in jail the correctional officers continually harassed him and called him racial slurs, and tried to force him to eat food laced with rat poison. The article is a fairly lengthy read (about 25-30 min), but worthwhile if you have the time. It details not only the story of Orta, but how the US justice system in general is skewed to enable law enforcement to brutalize people of color. Granted this wasn't Orta's first scrape with the law, but you get the idea.

Some extremely 'creative' writing going on in that article

you can say that again

Lol wtf  - how do her daughters think they got in.

Both their daughters, Olivia Jade and Isabella, are currently studying at USC and were admitted as rowing-team recruits - but neither actually participates in the sport.