Rubin Farr

How does the World view America these days?

something tells me neither of them probably read through the details of their acceptance letters and the great news was filtered through mommy. weren't some of the college faculty in on it too?

Yeah you're probably right - sheltered from anything that might harm them (except their own parents). Yes from what I've read in some cases faculty were in on it.

Actually sounds good! Looking at the thumbnail I thought you were posting something about the zoot suite riots from the 40s(?).

Wouldn't consider this as something going on in America though since most of the american population look down on Chicano Culture.

Actually sounds good! Looking at the thumbnail I thought you were posting something about the zoot suite riots from the 40s(?).

Wouldn't consider this as something going on in America though since most of the american population look down on Chicano Culture.

yeah- well their style kinda harkens to the zoot suite era so i can see what you mean. i actually noticed an increase in this type of style around highland park which kinda led me to do a little investigation (which led me to that track). also, there's a clothing store in that area where they make clothes from that era and rockabilly style (forget the name and mostly geared towards latinas)

and now for some ignorance: 

https://twitter.com/TKE_Fraternity/status/1109595685337350150

arbys.jpg

TULSA, Okla. – An Oklahoma Arby’s manager is accused of shooting a customer to death after he spit on and threatened her, according to Tulsa police.

“She followed him down Garnett [with] both vehicles braking and playing cat and mouse,” police said in a statement. “She shot at Tallent and then drove back to work.

https://www.tulsaworld.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/arby-s-manager-fatally-shot-man-after-he-spit-on/article_650f0720-7489-59ed-a1d8-1f4227ba67a5.html

Sounds like he fucked with the wrong woman

Arbys still exists?

One of my personal regrets in life is not taking a thunder-cunt ex out for "dinner" @ Arby's &, once seated, dumping her ass there n then, would've been a fitting finale

We live n learn

Whew...I expected it to be something more sinister. But it ended up being more like one of those 2009 FailBlog clips

Edited by ambermonk

^ the. horror.

y96ik0ivvfp21.jpg?width=679&auto=webp&s=

lol

lol (that's actually real?)

lol

hahaha

1 mexico, 2 mexico's...three is a crowd

hahaha

1 mexico, 2 mexico's...three is totally Mexico

Right wing folk are dumb. End of.

Edited by drome

There's no difference to a lot of white folks. I corrected a dude once who called me Mexican.Told him I'm Puerto Rican. He said what's the difference. I then cold clocked him and got suspended.

There's no difference to a lot of white folks. I corrected a dude once who called me Mexican.Told him I'm Puerto Rican. He said what's the difference. I then cold clocked him and got suspended.

spanish speaking = mexican for a lot of white people.  but it's a regional thing. miami and NYC obviously i's going to be different than north carolina and somewhere middle america.  I'm grateful i grew up in miami for so many reasons.   

there's a lot of places in america where people born, raised, die in the same town their whole lives. never leave. have no idea what other people in the world or even in their own state/country are like. it's weird.