IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

10 minutes ago, B1000 said:

I view USA as an awesome place with (unfortunately) lots of brainwashed retards who reside there. Many of them also being members of this very forum. :crazy:

Agreed. The perspicacity with which their mental hindrance volubrates the genial awesomosity of their unginas is equivalent to 30  mega-joules of loveliness. Unfortunately:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

GTFO

K, American here and this shit is bewildering.

Firstly, I consider myself to be a relatively liberal and open-minded person, and this is the first time in my 40+ yr life that I've ever heard a whiff of the original 13/13 flag being offensive in any way.  Someone has one hanging on their house about two block away.  At some point fools be going out of their way to be offended.  At the same time fuck Nike, fuck flag-waving c*nts, fuck nationalism.  Kapernick is a weird dude, on one hand I have massif respekt for what he's done, but get in bed with Nike? CTFO, a core part of their business model for the past 30 years has been exploiting black people.

Lastly, lol at the dumbfuck kneejerk reaction from Cruz 'n co., they and Nike can go pump each other.

• Like 1

How on Earth is the original Betsy Ross flag offensive? That's like accusing a kid wearing a t-shirt with a dinosaur on it of being anti-human. ffs the levels of stupid in this country

Wow, that is beyond rude. That girl seems like a total sweetheart. I don't know what a person has to go through to end up as a belligerent bag bullying people in a god damn church bathroom.

• Like 1

ren-DMV04.jpg?RenditionID=17

The N.C. Division of Motor Vehicles offers the "First in Freedom" license plate design as a no-cost alternative to the “First in Flight” design for private passenger vehicles and private hauler vehicles licensed for 6,000 pounds or less.

https://www.ncdot.gov/dmv/title-registration/license-plates/Pages/first-freedom-plate.aspx

2 hours ago, Salvatorin said:

she is also a fucking idiot for posting it on twitter

You defending that old bitch who followed her in? I see you really have gone full Trumptard with that victim-blaming.

Well I do think whatever you post on social media only fuels the polarization. Sad but true. Good intentions are ruined.

screw that.. that lady needs to be shamed. post that shit on twitter, snapchat..  on the moon.  that fucking bitch old white lady needs to go fuck off and die already.  light her on fire and catapult her into the church. 

she should be the end of the humancentipad

edit: polarization? this isn't a political issue. this is just a shitty human being shitty to another human and she needs to be called out on it. 

Edited by ignatius

True. But I guess when it comes to issues like kids being treated like farm animals at the border, nothing ever seems to convince anyone. 

This is just a bitch bein all bitchy so yeah true

It seems like the church responded quite appropriately. I mean, say what you will about organized religion, but this particular establishment came out ahead this round.

That said, I can get behind some roasted old bitch catapultin'.

This bitch confronting someone in a bathroom about being fat. Little did she know that Jesus loves him some plus sized hoes and the last supper was on point, catering-wise.

6 hours ago, ambergonk said:

You defending that old bitch who followed her in? I see you really have gone full Trumptard with that victim-blaming.

dude come on i know that you have stated that you have troubles understanding subtext on the internet but i am going to lay some basic shit down for you so you can at least start to post in a slightly less naive manner.

- the reason i said this person is an idiot for posting it on twitter is because she, like many others, underestimated the collective punitive force that the internet unleashes in these cases. she has another video in her response chain telling others not to harass the other women because apparently the other women has received death threats. this is why i say original bitch is a fucking idiot. she's literally trying to do damage control while a bunch of faceless twitter people go all vigilante to try and enact "JUSTICE" upon the other bitch. but it is already too late. you get that, right?

second: i pity you for your lack of abstract understanding of language. you called me a "turncoat" for posting "trump or die". that is fine. but did it even ever occur to you that my post was intended to be a hyperbolic statement? I don't actually fucking support trump. the purpose of my statement is to express my feeling of utter powerlessness in response to our options. i don't support trump but i also think that the very system that decides who is president and such is completely broken, and that our society is finally showing its true colors, breaking apart at the seams, so at this point maybe you can imagine how i would cynically prefer this process to continue, culture decomposing as the bones of our disgusting society are laid bare.

Edited by Salvatorin