IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

TOMBALL,Texas - A woman tells FOX 26 her server at Buffalo Wild Wings made inappropriate comments about her race.

She spoke exclusively with FOX 26 reporter Natasha Geigel about the ordeal. “I smiled and she said, 'Don’t take this racially, but sometimes the only way you can tell with black people is from their eyes and their smiles, because it’s so dark.’”

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/us-world-news/woman-claims-waitress-discriminated-against-her-at-buffalo-wild-wings-in-tomball

also

O wow. That's progress for you. This reminded me how much older generations are part of the brexit/trump/populism crowd. And just when you thought they were supposed to be a hell of a lot wiser than the rest of us younger earth dwellers, you realize they come from a different era with different norms. And it just happens to be the case norms were very different.

A lot of the populists in western countries  have this thing for returning to the old ways. So it's pretty obvious why elderly are drawn towards them. But it's a bit strange as many carry the memories of WW2, the moonlanding and the sexual revolution. So they should know better.

The desire to go back to the past grows bigger than their wisdom, I guess. The older you get, the bigger the desire to be your younger self again. Growing old is a fairly recent thing in human evolution... And we're just not very good at it. ...!? I dunno. It just struck me that even though I do think they have some wisdom, there's also this more controversial side.

• Farnsworth 1

in this neck of the woods that more conservative, pan-populist, disgust-weighted mindset understands the entire sexual revolution as a primer/marker for increased depravity partially built on their own sexual frustrations, the onset of HIV, chlamydia, teenage pregnancy, drug use & everything else in-between. Add association with/of "other" or occasionally you'll hear it expressed akin to "ex private school wannabe bohemian cunts, like Corbyn".

Britain exported plenty of religious  radicals, so please Merka, say a special fank-u for the collective foresight of our landlords.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

He handled it professionally, so bonus points to him for that. Those grannies need to quit watching FOX, because it's clearly rotting their brains.

3O25XFWNFJDQJAVOCSGEIJAW2Y.jpg

A Marine veteran decked out in his dress blue uniform celebrated his marriage July 4 with a uniquely themed wedding that honored, among other things, the 45th president of the United States.

“The dress is actually an Andre Soriano original," Johnson said. “It’s actually made out of a MAGA flag.”

https://fox17online.com/2019/07/10/maga-themed-wedding-pays-tribute-to-president-trump/

2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

Seems like among all five branches of the DoD, the USMC are the most prone to gravitate towards Trump. "Why" is the true question, but I'm sure an actual Marine can explain it better than I.

2 hours ago, ambergonk said:

Seems like among all five branches of the DoD, the USMC are the most prone to gravitate towards Trump. "Why" is the true question, but I'm sure an actual Marine can explain it better than I.

because they hate obama. they hate hillary. 

On 7/13/2019 at 9:51 PM, ambergonk said:

A lot of MAGAs seem to be overweight white trash.

The impulse-violence guy in the blue shirt in the original video is more problematic to me than the angry/posturing little guy.  Viral celeb fight club is intriguing.  What a time to be alive.