IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

On 7/17/2019 at 10:47 AM, Zephyr_Nova said:

The impulse-violence guy in the blue shirt in the original video is more problematic to me than the angry/posturing little guy.  Viral celeb fight club is intriguing.  What a time to be alive.

honestly. the little man was going off. he was being asked to leave and he insisted on staying and yelling at the staff + customers and causing a scene. the impulse violence guy didn't attack him without warning. the little man said "fight me!!" so the impulse violence guy quickly obliged. 

Edited by bitchroast

On 7/18/2019 at 6:06 AM, Rubin Farr said:

2 hours ago, darreichungsform said:

Why are most American public posts stupid?

Why is almost every public appearance an American has is either bought or managed by some vulgar idiot?

I was wondering why A$AP Rocky’s crew didn’t just get a fucking Uber or something if a couple randos were bothering them. A stunt/propaganda. Stay frosty my ni?️?️az

25xp-till-jumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp

Three students at the University of Mississippi were suspended by their fraternity on Wednesday after an Instagram photo surfaced of them brandishing guns in front of a bullet-riddled memorial sign for Emmett Till, whose brutal murder in 1955 served as a catalyst for the civil rights movement.

Bullet holes are visible in the photo of the memorial plaque, which marks the spot where the body of a murdered 14-year-old black boy was found in 1955.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/25/us/emmett-till-ole-miss-students-fraternity.html

"Ey Cletus, take a pitcher of us exercising our Second Amendment rights in front of this here sign. Time to make them libs cry again heurheurheur"

Buncha yee-yee fuckwhores

This is a fantastic article, that really sums up how little things have changed:

https://medium.com/@four4thefire/there-is-no-new-hate-under-the-immigration-sun-fbf8d691e1bf

I would like to point out that Canada is not much better (if at all), given our track record with Japanese (primarily, but there were others) internment camps, the Chinese head tax, and the many ways we fucked with first nations/ indigenous people up here. And those are just off the top of my head.

• Like 2

xrDqjuQVttIciSf-jtd06N6VsqNCoCimzey3yC6S

this guy is called dan leonard. he is a new jersey school board member. he wants the world to know that his life would be complete if us representive rashida tlaib died. he also called ilhan omar a terrorist and considers her a sharia barbie

he said though that he's "not anti-muslim" and will be "cautious" in the future so i guess there is nothing to worry about. perhaps he was just hanging loose 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/n-j-school-board-member-posted-his-life-would-be-n1034401

Edited by Nebraska