IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

On 7/18/2019 at 6:06 AM, Rubin Farr said:

Secret Service officers arrested Rebecca Kanter, 26, at the Swedish Embassy in Washington on Tuesday after she allegedly made threats, engaged in a foul-mouthed rant and damaged property as part of an apparent protest against the Scandinavian nation’s treatment of Rocky, according to court records.

After arriving at the embassy — known as the House of Sweden — Kanter “began cursing and screaming at embassy personnel and a student group tour, making statements about an American rapper, A$AP Rocky, who is detained in Sweden. Kanter then walked toward a teepee display in the House of Sweden, kicked a teepee, and proceeded to kick over a coffee table in the lobby. … Embassy staff ordered Kanter to leave the premises of the House of Sweden but Kanter refused and instead sat down on the floor of the Embassy and stated, ‘Call the police. I am not leaving.’”

A day earlier, Kanter allegedly visited the same embassy, threw liquid at it from a Coca-Cola bottle and shouted, “I’m going to blow this motherf----- up,” the complaint says.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/DC-Woman-ASAP-Rocky-Arrested-at-Swedish-Embassy-513243801.html?fbclid=IwAR2OOAZNDRHjd5SfuEKtmfXjbIIT298f9zWWrlfa4vLJ7QDbzpFwI2yrpN0

16 minutes ago, Extralife said:

That’s horrifying. 

checked out their site. wtf. i guess everyone needs a purpose or something to belong to but this shit is stupid. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/01/gun-shop-billboard-the-squad-aoc-omar-tlaib-pressley

But appeals for civility appear to be falling on deaf ears. Wacholz amped up his attack when the store posted a statement on Facebook that said it planned to produce clothing with the billboard’s image.

“Alright my fellow Infidels for Trump … due to OVERWHELMING demand … you may come by the shop (next week) and get your very own FOUR HORSEMEN COMETH STICKER … simple … eat a piece of bacon … tell us you’re voting for Trump in 2020 … then get your limited edition bumper sticker! (While supplies last!) Snowflakes and Liberals are not eligible … sorry ...”

On 7/31/2019 at 7:30 PM, Nebraska said:

Imagine paying $500.00 a year to participate in mass bumsexellence activities.

8 hours ago, Salvatorin said:

what's the problem with this exactly? what is 'terrifying' about this? i even checked out the cofounder of this thing and he doesn't seem like a nutcase. doesn't really seem bad at all.

It's not terrifying, it's idiotic. Also a little presumptive of them to speak for all men.

2 hours ago, chenGOD said:

Imagine paying $500.00 a year to participate in mass bumsexellence activities.

It's not terrifying, it's idiotic. Also a little presumptive of them to speak for all men.

also, the premise that "something is wrong w/manhood today and our manhood is being taken and blah blah blah" is silly imo. 

hey but this guns guns guns america problem is nuts.. chicago persists.. wtf.. heartbreaking

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/for-mothers-men-against-senseless-killings-chicagos-violence-strikes-close-to-home

2 hours ago, doublename said:

$3 yearly membership fee is the true horror

5 hours ago, azatoth said:

That forum is peak masculine fragility.

11 hours ago, ambergonk said:

I didn't bother jumping URLs at all. But just from seeing the name WATMM I know it's gonna be gay af

11 hours ago, chenGOD said:

Imagine paying $3.00 a year to participate in mass bumsexellence activities.

It's not terrifying, it's idiotic. Also a little presumptive of them to speak for all IDMers.

20 hours ago, Salvatorin said:

what's the problem with this exactly? what is 'terrifying' about this? i even checked out the Site Administrator of this thing and he doesn't seem like a nutcase. doesn't really seem bad at all.

fixt

• Haha 3
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

On 8/1/2019 at 11:21 PM, Salvatorin said:

what's the problem with this exactly? what is 'terrifying' about this? i even checked out the cofounder of this thing and he doesn't seem like a nutcase. doesn't really seem bad at all.

agreed, the hate seems a bit over the top. Men's clubs have existed forever, this one seems pretty harmless. 

• Thanks 1