IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Lol I don’t even... in canadialand people at the buffet like intentionally save lots for others ?‍♂️

Just seems like a weird rudeness/entitlement/obesity mega America crossroads that one...

how about instead of the pledge of allegiance, we take it up a notch and have every student line up and deep throat the flag until the flag ejaculates red white and blue cum all over their faces.

• Like 2
  • Burger 1

23 hours ago, StephenG said:

jfc Americuh

buffet.... fights? =/

I thought this was going to be about how crab legs are still alive while being on ice for the buffet and fighting amongst themselves and those legs having the craziest fights of all fighting buffet foods. Guess I'm crazy.    

• Haha 1

Capture-26.jpg

GARDEN GROVE, Calif. (KABC) -- Troubling video now coming to light shows a group of students from a Garden Grove high school giving Nazi salutes while singing a Nazi marching song.

The eight-second video shows about 10 boys from Pacifica High School's water polo team at an off-site awards ceremony in December. No coach or adult is in view.

The teens appear to be gesturing, using a Nazi salute and singing a Nazi marching song once used to play for German troops and Adolf Hitler during World War II.

https://www.ggusd.us/news/ggusd-pacifica-media-release

https://abc7.com/education/video-garden-grove-students-give-nazi-salute-sing-nazi-song/5479539/

obviously designed to work this way. it's easy to see the hand of the administration in this. stephen miller's wet dream.

Caged alone 24 hours a day, denied medicine: lawsuit claims 'torture' in US migrant jails

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/19/us-immigration-detainee-class-action-lawsuit

^^ watched that already. it's a lot of what we probably think already plus a few jaw dropping WTF type things and just totally insane shit reminders. worth watching and i'm really glad they funded it.  the "inside look" type of angle is good for this. these people are all the "imperfect vessel" cult who think trump is doing god's work and god uses imperfect vessels to do great deeds etc etc.. 

there's definitely a bunch of shit in there i didn't know was connected.. like the idiot governor and his affair cover up attempt and all that. some shitty people involved all the way through. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ignatius said:

these people are all the "imperfect vessel" cult who think trump is doing god's work and god uses imperfect vessels to do great deeds etc etc.. 

that was actually not my take.

the filmmaker says something to the effect that this is some kind of fertility (remember when they all jumped on him and started punching him?) and once you're in it you're protected under the guise of religion. the governor who had an affair just had to disappear for a while- get talked to- then return with a speech about "talking to god" and all is forgiven again.

for me personally there is a very blind acceptance that happens with these kind of things where everyone just goes with the flow and never questions "why" they have to do certain things. i've never understood this mindset and find it extremely fascinating