IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

^^ it is fascinating indeed. the blinders.. totally.. but they say several times in there about god using imperfect vessels to do good works or whatever.. and they definitely mention trump in that regard.  not disagreeing w/you.. but the imperfect vessel idea is something lot's of evangelicals use as an excuse... means to an end.

21 year old California deputy claimed he was shot by sniper, police dept mobilized crisis unit and started state wide manhunt.  Then he admitted he made the whole thing up:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/southern-california-deputy-lied-being-shot-sniper-sheriffs-074334304--abc-news-topstories.html

FORT SMITH, Ark. — Authorities in Arkansas are investigating after a now-former 911 dispatcher scolded a frantic newspaper delivery woman for driving into floodwaters before she drowned.

Stevens was heard sobbing and repeated “Please help me,” saying the water was up to her neck. Reneau told Stevens that help was on the way, then scolded her.

“This will teach you next time don’t drive in the water,” Reneau said. “We’ll get you help and get you out of there.”

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/national/arkansas-police-probe-911-dispatcher-after-caller-drowns/2019/08/30/8e6b2f0e-cb5d-11e9-9615-8f1a32962e04_story.html

14 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

she reminds me of flower from the classic film 2019 after the fall of new york

2019-After-the-Fall-of-New-York-Italian-

Looks like Nicholas Cage and Marilyn Manson had a daughter.  

• Burger 1

I bet a few people who got killed in the recent Texas shootings had guns on them... it's Texas for fuck's sake. Megan McCain would've been all Rambo up in everyone's ass though, she means it. 

On 9/3/2019 at 10:48 PM, Candiru said:

I bet a few people who got killed in the recent Texas shootings had guns on them... it's Texas for fuck's sake. Megan McCain would've been all Rambo up in everyone's ass though, she means it. 

I swear the Texas Governors just get stupider and stupider.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5d6d89e8e4b0cdfe057458b3/amp

I thought it was a joke at first.

Is there a show that's just trailers making fun of tropes and becoming more and more absurd with every trailer?

36 minutes ago, Braintree said:

I thought it was a joke at first.

Is there a show that's just trailers making fun of tropes and becoming more and more absurd with every trailer?

not a show, but lifetime television or pureflix is what you're looking for

eg. below film about the 2019 college admission scandal

• Haha 1