Rubin Farr

How does the World view America these days?

Did I already post this here?

And

0043a241524fe15f03b127887f153852.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I certainly hope there's a vaccine against Q!

that reminds of a story john delancie tells of a guy meeting him on the street and asking him "are you Q?" and he answers "yes." then he asks him "can you bring people back from the dead?"

and delancie answers "only the ones i like" and the guy says "cool" and walks off.

Posted (edited)

^FFS

He made headlines as an activist for 3-D printed guns. Now he’s pleaded guilty in child sex case.

Self-described anarchist Cody Wilson tap-danced on the limits of the Second Amendment and criminal conduct when his downloadable gun designs for 3-D printers triggered fear that his on-demand firearms would give criminals untraceable killing tools.

But that is not what landed Wilson in court this time.

The 31-year-old accused of paying for sex with an underage girl last summer pleaded guilty Friday in a Travis County, Tex., courthouse to a reduced charge of injury to a child, the Austin American-Statesman reported. Wilson originally faced a charge of felony sexual assault.

Edited by doublename

I rolled through Muskegon on my road trip. place was kind of pretty but gave me Get Out vibes, minus any affluence and sophistication.

I get that the buyer's realtor may not have known what was inside, but wouldn't the selling agent have realized that having shit like that on display in a home for sale would be a deal-breaker for some people?

On 8/7/2019 at 9:36 PM, ignatius said:

Did I already post this here?

And

0043a241524fe15f03b127887f153852.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunno how I missed this, but I'm guessing that rear bumper is part of her car? Hell naw, I don't want some batshit-brained (albeit slightly milfy) cat lady co-opting the progressive movement. No thanks.

4 hours ago, ambergonk said:

Dunno how I missed this, but I'm guessing that rear bumper is part of her car? Hell naw, I don't want some batshit-brained (albeit slightly milfy) cat lady co-opting the progressive movement. No thanks.

the car bumper is a totally different person. Q-anon lady probably has an equally batshit bumper sticker collection though

Was this in response to Nebraska's post ?  Because that article is about Cody Wilson, not Adam Fannin.

Just the ffs was

5 hours ago, zero said:

I get that the buyer's realtor may not have known what was inside, but wouldn't the selling agent have realized that having shit like that on display in a home for sale would be a deal-breaker for some people?

but would be a selling point for others

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ambergonk said:

In my experience there's decent overlap between Bernie bros and anti-vaxxers / conspiracy theorists / weirdo-believers.

On 8/7/2019 at 3:46 PM, Nebraska said:

I'm just now seeing this, this is amazing. Good advice. I've noticed I've coped with the insanity of the last few years, including reckoning with the true colors of some relatives coming out, with binge reading Vonnegut and watching a lot of older earnest satire. Black humor and appreciating absurdity is about the only way to stay level-headed when confronted with people who are absolutely and completely brainwashed.

• Like 5

ooooooohhhhh..... 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-rep-steve-king-not-173023969.html

"What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled out anyone who was a product of rape or incest? Would there be any population of the world left if we did that?" he said at the Westside Conservative Club in Urbandale, Iowa. "Considering all the wars and all the rapes and pillages that happened throughout all these different nations, I know that I can't say that I was not a part of a product of that."

On 8/13/2019 at 2:34 AM, joshuatxuk said:

I'm just now seeing this, this is amazing. Good advice. I've noticed I've coped with the insanity of the last few years, including reckoning with the true colors of some relatives coming out, with binge reading Vonnegut and watching a lot of older earnest satire. Black humor and appreciating absurdity is about the only way to stay level-headed when confronted with people who are absolutely and completely brainwashed.

Amen brotha

*blasts Brasseye on repeat*

Posted (edited)

jfc Americuh

buffet.... fights? =/

Edited by StephenG

On 8/15/2019 at 10:16 PM, Nebraska said:

Whats wrong with this one ?

lol

Green shirt guy deserves crab legs!

Lol I don’t even... in canadialand people at the buffet like intentionally save lots for others 🤷‍♂️

Just seems like a weird rudeness/entitlement/obesity mega America crossroads that one...

If they fight over the legs again the restaurant staff should serve crab poop instead at the buffet as punishment