IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

PBS news hour is pretty good. pbs Frontline for longer format investigative stuff. BBC, various things around the internet.. but cable news is a wasteland of pandering with a few honest bright spots now and then. 

i haven't watched the dail show in a long time but it used to be pretty good for getting a sense of things.. 

i mostly avoid the news as much as i can.. it's impossible though. the internet of things finds its way. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

1 hour ago, chenGOD said:

Jesus that’s frightening. 

this classic is sort of a fav look at the insanity of these people. 

I was kind of more referring to that particular selection of women. Imagine staring down the barrel of that herd of Karens. These are the kind of people who would trample you with no mercy at an all-you-can-eat seafood buffet. 

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

this classic is sort of a fav look at the insanity of these people. 

a63QdAdiMXW7ayUJmenRYcptsDwLswjBmf4vBWuQ

this is rather close to one of those classic paintings (baroque maybe? idk), scene of dozens of people all dramatic and weird lots of little conflicts and stories happening in every nook and cranny. great shot by the photographer.

41 minutes ago, auxien said:
3 hours ago, ignatius said:

a63QdAdiMXW7ayUJmenRYcptsDwLswjBmf4vBWuQ

this is rather close to one of those classic paintings (baroque maybe? idk), scene of dozens of people all dramatic and weird lots of little conflicts and stories happening in every nook and cranny. great shot by the photographer

The baby can’t conceal its disgust. 

• Haha 1

Out of the sea of brainwashed cultists in that infamous photo, it's a disturbing irony that only the infant possesses the aptitude for reason.

6 hours ago, auxien said:

this lady really wants her pussy grabbed

9CC9CF65-AFE2-45AD-B7B1-4465BF29B608.jpeg

Or she wants the mushroom

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

hail byrd is a reference to their instructor, karrie byrd. they're doing a nazi salute because, according to her, she's "a hardass, like hitler"

on the surface it seems like some kind of weird culture of this specific corrections training environment and an inside joke kind of thing.  there's no room for nuance anymore and these dopes should know that or at least not take a fucking picture of it.. unless of course it's some real nazi shit and they aren't just being fucking stupid uninformed insensitive idiots but are actually embracing some nazi shit and carrying that into the prison system or wherever the fuck they'll be doing the corrections. 

That whole channel is dedicated to collecting some of the craziest videos out there. Mostly from the sovereign citizen movement. Ridiculous, but that one made me laugh pretty hard. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Nebraska said:

Glad they got fired. And may this idiocy be a permanent scar on their resume. The rest of humanity can't afford to be dragged back down into the dirt with these inbred shit stains.

• Like 1