IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

18 minutes ago, cichlisuite said:
On 4/6/2020 at 5:21 AM, droid said:

Copeland had a particularly unsettling moment in the limelight last year.

Read more  

That guy's body language! It looks as if he is right on the edge of strangling someone (that woman) with his bare hands. He is sweating rage out of his pores.

disgusting

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

18 hours ago, Nebraska said:

A white police guy walking through a black neighbourhood demonstratively coughing? If his bosses find out, will it have any repercussions for him, I wonder? I mean even if you're racist as fuck, spreading a deadly virus or just giving the impression, is pretty stupid, what if they infect white people? Here you get 5 years of prison for willfully spreading Corona

2 hours ago, darreichungsform said:

A white police guy walking through a black neighbourhood demonstratively coughing? If his bosses find out, will it have any repercussions for him, I wonder? I mean even if you're racist as fuck, spreading a deadly virus or just giving the impression, is pretty stupid, what if they infect white people? Here you get 5 years of prison for willfully spreading Corona

"just a prank bro"

A guy was coughing openly in this gas station I stepped into to buy a drink, right as everyone was being urged to self-quarantine.  I did my first real life back-away-slowly out the door.  Felt pretty bad for the guy at the counter.

21 minutes ago, Braintree said:

Republicans mad at Republicans is kind of nice to see, though.

just means they'll look for the far far right tea party candidate next time. 

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

just means they'll look for the far far right tea party candidate next time. 

How far right can you get as a government official before you just kill yourself out of principle?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, sweepstakes said:

How far right can you get as a government official before you just kill yourself out of principle?

GOP: "Hold my beer"

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

TBH that photo is picturesque. The guy on the right with the trump hat looks like he could have some kinda meme devoted to him.

the walking dead season 11