IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Just now, chenGOD said:

Better idea - y'all can join Canada. That means you'll have to give up most of your guns (looking at you, weird parts of Oregon and Washington St.). I like BC too much to let it go to a separate nation.

You mean to tell me there aren't deer/duck/moose/bear/pheasant hunters in BC??

7 minutes ago, sweepstakes said:

You mean to tell me there aren't deer/duck/moose/bear/pheasant hunters in BC??

There sure are, licensed and registered. Please note I said most of your guns, not all of them. For more information on what types of guns are legal to own in Canada please see: https://www.publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/cnslttns/hndgn/_fls/rdcng-vlnt-crm-en.pdf

It's part of the reason what happened in Nova Scotia over the weekend is a national tragedy, as opposed to nightly news (apologies for my tone).

• Like 1

peaceful protesting in virginia for affordable care act, gun regulations, asylum seekers/dreamers, climate research, children vaccination, police brutality and global pandemic affecting the world

EWDyibDWoAIZrGC?format=jpg&name=medium

EWDyibsXgAI_nEg?format=jpg&name=900x900

EWERcpAXYAAP1WX?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Nebraska
  • Facepalm 7

Virginia. Same state where that Unite the Right bullshit took place in August 2017, with those tiki torch brownshirts and that one woman got killed in a hit-and-run.

And we thought shit was crazy then.

30 minutes ago, timbre monke said:

Virginia. Same state where that Unite the Right bullshit took place in August 2017, with those tiki torch brownshirts and that one woman got killed in a hit-and-run.

And we thought shit was crazy then.

it's also been ground zero for gun rights advocates because they have a democratic governor and is seen as the first bastion for protecting the 2nd amendment

EWERb8mWkAI7CVm?format=jpg&name=large

I'm a gun owner too, but the way they boast and flaunt their shit is just idiotic. The way they openly wear their AR-15s in public shows what they're allowed to get away with. Had it been any other demographic there doing the same, they'd be thrown in jail if not shot on sight.

Why do they need to bring their weapons in the first place in the midst of a pandemic? "Muh Freedom. We shudn't be locked down cuz wur not China. And if ya don't like it, get out."

They can fuck off.

Edited by timbre monke
  • Like 1

just think of how sad, lonely, and pathetic their lives must be to find such comfort in lunacy like that. if only they were all into IDM instead they could hang out here and spend thousands of dollars on AFX merch and rare BOC vinyls instead of guns and silly pseudo-military wear. poor folks just went down the wrong path.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

"I prevented a drone strike with an AR-15" is a sentence you will never hear any of these schmucks say.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Braintree said:

"I prevented a drone strike with an AR-15" is a sentence you will never hear any of these schmucks say.

they're fuckin cosplayers. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ignatius said:

they're fuckin cosplayers. 

It's crazy to me that these idiots think they'll even get to use those guns against the government. We've been using remote missiles for like 30 years. If they want to take you out, they don't even need to send anyone.

• Like 2

Just now, Braintree said:

It's crazy to me that these idiots think they'll even get to use those guns against the government. We've been using remote missiles for like 30 years. If they want to take you out, they don't even need to send anyone.

they're hoping to use them against their fellow citizens. half them probably want to open fire on the "libs" at a protest. they're snowflakes.

• Sad 1

*misanthropy intensifies*

j/k I don't hate these people I just really can't wrap my head around them and they must be damaged in the worst way possible.  The majority were probably doomed to become whatever they are now through their insane family/peers/etc.  The human condition is just spectacularly tragic.

Well, the good thing is these protesters will hopefully contract Covid-19, this is a win-win situation. More protests I say.

I find it so incredibly sad (and infuriating) to see some (brainwashed or overly patriotic?) people completely ignore (and even blatantly protest against) smart preventive countermeasures that benefit all, while Healthcare Workers are doing literally all they can to fight Coronavirus (COVID-19)...

All us humans have incredibly advanced brains, evolved over millions of years, but why are there (now, in the year 2020) still people (in highly developed countries) who do not seem to be schooled and/or raised more properly, not improving the potential of humankind's greatest trait (the brain)?

We seem to think so little ahead, ignoring the far future of the consequences of our actions. Sometimes, I lose my confidence in humanity as an intelligent responsible species. Maybe our education and/or upbringing is flawed? Maybe the organization of our society is flawed? Maybe we need a few more million years of evolution?

Nevertheless, I do still carry the hope that humankind will strive for the better and reach higher and ever further.

Edited by MaartenVC
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Braintree said:

I saw this on a walk the other day and nearly lost my shit.

DrybbXt.jpg

Well, zinc makes you cum a lot, and my cum obviously cures covid-19, so there's some type of scientifical accuracy here, I reckon. 

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1