IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

I'm certainly not a gun nut but I'll have to be the asshole to point out that this is a machine gun:

gun%20lead.jpg

And this is an assault rifle:

OTGPF105CMWPACK_00.jpg

If they all showed up with machine guns, there wouldn't be anyone to load the ammo.

On 5/11/2020 at 11:03 PM, Nebraska said:

dbc9f7a9092efba7bfa961a09802e44a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

If he's got silver bullets; then that young man is on the hunt for werewolves.

As I feared, it's starting to become clear that GOP lead states will have exponentially more deaths, bc Repubtards put the value of the dollar, and placating the lobbyists that put them in power, over the lowly lives of the constituents who elected them and pay their salaries with our taxes.  This country is so fucked, IMO intelligent people will continue to migrate to the coasts, the South will fall farther into poverty, which in turn feeds anger, racism, prejudice, religious extremism, gun violence, etc. etc.  The next POTUS will have to do another Obama, spend their entire term cleaning up the fucking mess of the Asshole before them.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ignatius said:

this could work

ktdted888fy41.jpg?width=700&auto=webp&s=

last I heard was that Obama turned himself into a hobgoblin, and was spotted prancing around the forests of Arkansas cancelling healthcare coverage 

10 hours ago, Braintree said:

I'm certainly not a gun nut but I'll have to be the asshole to point out that this is a machine gun:

gun%20lead.jpg

And this is an assault rifle:

OTGPF105CMWPACK_00.jpg

If they all showed up with machine guns, there wouldn't be anyone to load the ammo.

Correct. First one is an MG-42. Second one could be an AR-15 variant, but I'm not entirely sure. Might be an M4 carbine judging by the shorter barrel.

And if I'm not mistaken it's illegal for civilians to own any automatic weapons manufactured after 1986 without a special license.

2 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

As I feared, it's starting to become clear that GOP lead states will have exponentially more deaths, bc Repubtards put the value of the dollar, and placating the lobbyists that put them in power, over the lowly lives of the constituents who elected them and pay their salaries with our taxes.  This country is so fucked, IMO intelligent people will continue to migrate to the coasts, the South will fall farther into poverty, which in turn feeds anger, racism, prejudice, religious extremism, gun violence, etc. etc.  The next POTUS will have to do another Obama, spend their entire term cleaning up the fucking mess of the Asshole before them.

It'll be even more work for the next Democratic president because of how extreme this presidency has been. I mean, by allowing the EC to elect an ultra-privileged malignant narcissist with no political experience, this is what we ended up with. Will likely take more time to repair the damage done than it took to inflict it.

1 hour ago, Nebraska said:

had a hunch it was Florida.. generic cookie cutter McMansion, plastic white fence, super green lawn, blinding sun.. check.. yep florida. 

20 hours ago, Nebraska said:

On 5/12/2020 at 5:03 AM, Nebraska said:

dbc9f7a9092efba7bfa961a09802e44a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I don’t know what the record is for the most number of facepalms at one post in this thread, but the curve is definitely on an upward trajectory with these 2 (and more).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Extralife said:

...and what’s with the creepy kid looking on through the window?

7308F5DF-D24F-4199-BA39-ED7EAC541697.jpeg

I answer my own question - of course! He’s considering a school shooting!

• Burger 1

13 hours ago, Extralife said:

...and what’s with the creepy kid looking on through the window?

7308F5DF-D24F-4199-BA39-ED7EAC541697.jpeg

“Why won’t you play with me, mom? ?

Edited by Extralife

11 hours ago, cwmbrancity said:

I don’t know what the record is for the most number of facepalms at one post in this thread, but the curve is definitely on an upward trajectory with these 2 (and more).

Need to flatten the curve...