IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

14 minutes ago, timbre monke said:

Kevin Hassett deserves a plunger from a McDonald's restroom to the face. Soulless, plastic-looking capito-fascist motherfucker.

Wow, what a great and quintessentially American insult

Apparently one person was shot dead amidst the riots in Minneapolis overnight. And I heard the PD are guarding Derek Chauvin's house (the officer who had his knee on George Floyd's neck, causing him to asphyxiate). Shit's only gonna get worse if those four officers don't get more punishment than just forced resignation.

Edited by timbre monke
Got the officer's name wrong initially. Not that he deserves the courtesy of correction..

I hope that precinct burns to the ground. Doubtful though. Looks like they’ve only packed it in on the outside. Luke needs to turn off his targeting computer and use the force.

Also, looks like a suspicious guy started the destruction at the protest. Pretty obviously an outlier. Possible infiltrator. ??

“Video proof that the protesters didn't start the violence in Minneapolis is being actively censored, taken down”

https://v.redd.it/r60mt4jh6l151

Looks like a cop just walks in, smashes a few windows and walks out to me, and I'm not usually wearing a tin foil hat.

Edited by Gocab
  • Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Arrest of CNN reporters on live TV

Follow-up edit: Turns out Jimenez was released about an hour later and gave this follow-up report

Edited by timbre monke
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, timbre monke said:

Looks like things are escalating in Minneapolis. Third Precinct ablaze, and now the National Guard are on the way

Weren’t the National Guard all taken out by Rambo’s man-traps in First Blood? And their dawgs?

Anyway, good luck over there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, timbre monke said:

Arrest of CNN reporters on live TV

What in the horrifying fuck?! 

2 hours ago, auxien said:

that guy filmed breaking out the windows of autozone was totally covered yet still had an umbrella to shield him from above. dude probably lives in a big faraday cage 

58 minutes ago, ignatius said:

that guy filmed breaking out the windows of autozone was totally covered yet still had an umbrella to shield him from above. dude probably lives in a big faraday cage 

saw people saying it was to signify solidarity with Hong Kong protesters? others that it was for protection from breaking glass (makes good sense) and some suggesting it was so police would be able to single him out from others at a distance (implication that he was police coordinating with police of course). very odd how it happened no doubt, that was a very odd video. definitely smelled fishy.

If you put a microscope on any country you probably won't like what you see. America is always under a microscope. I don't know why, but there it is. Also the size of America in relation to other countries of the same magnitude, it's kind of amazing there isn't more anarchy without the suppression of freedoms the others impose

Edited by marf

16 minutes ago, marf said:

If you put a microscope on any country you probably won't like what you see. America is always under a microscope. I don't know why, but there it is. Also the size of America in relation to other countries of the same magnitude, it's kind of amazing there isn't more anarchy without the suppression of freedoms the others impose

Mate there's no microscope being applied here. This is fucking horrifying. You have a reporter being arrested live on air, predator drone flying over the city, and a lot of people who have been cooped up inside because of a global pandemic, stressed out and on edge. Shit is going to get ugly.

Edit: Also the president tweeted out "when the looting starts, the shooting starts", and the officer at the centre of all of this has been found guilty of 3rd degree murder and manslaughter. I'm not predicting wine and honey for the land of 10,000 lakes...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1