IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Who cares about that window, lots of windows are broken during the protest. FFS. People are angry. 

• Like 1

Quick Question regarding this:

https://www.axios.com/twitter-suspends-fake-antifa-account-tied-to-white-nationalists-b387f109-2bfd-4326-a60f-a4d398a191c3.html

This is interesting because i read something about this in a nazi / right wing german "Handbuch für Medienguerilla" (Handbook for media guerilla). Is there a international version of that handbook or something like that? Specifically creating Antifa fake accounts to blame them?

(Disclaimer: I'm not antifa or right wing... i'm just interested in reading shit like that for the lulz and for art)

Edited by Psychotronic

Try "The Foundations of Geopolitics: The Geopolitical Future of Russia" by  Aleksandr Dugin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Doesn't help you create fake accounts. Just provides some geopolitical background.

If you're looking for help to create chaos, you're on your own.

?

• Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics".[9]

Edited by goDel
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, goDel said:

Try "The Foundations of Geopolitics: The Geopolitical Future of Russia" by  Aleksandr Dugin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Doesn't help you create fake accounts. Just provides some geopolitical background.

If you're looking for help to create chaos, you're on your own.

?

Yes thank you and no. There is enough chaos already, this is more research to understand it.

I just read that chapter in the german handbook again. They actually talk about that they got the idea of Antifa fake accounts from the US and that they suspect that there is more Antifa fake accounts on Twitter than real ones.

just remember

if you agree with Zeff, you're automatically wrong.

3 hours ago, Lada Laika said:

imagine valuing personal property over human life

throwing rocks/bricks in random windows that are/could be occupied can endanger human life.

4 hours ago, Candiru said:

A lot of the hip beliefs people have about race and identity these days are actually a product of the establishment many claim to hate so much. 

go ahead and lay out the 'hip beliefs' in detail that are false then. 

3 hours ago, cloud capture said:

it's crazy that this was recorded in 2017.  He is so on the fucking money down to the phrases people are chanting at protests today.

would love to see the proof backing up his claims that BLM is not a black organization or however he stated it.

4 hours ago, Zeffolia said:

the liberal civility fetish is part of the problem but you arent seeing that

and what have I been typing for an hour? I don't know what your edit means.

the end goal is always a civil society. if it's not, then you're an anarchist. which is fine, but just come out and state as such if so

and i'm assuming chen let his mod powers slip into regular discussion and he has access to seeing if anyone is 'typing' like you'd see on some forums similar to this one. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Candiru said:

You might also be used as controlled opposition, and you’ll find out when it’s too late. ?️‍♂️

You don't need to induce more paranoia into me. I was born and raised in east germany behind the iron curtain. My paranoia level is by nature off the charts.

Wait a sec. I just had a very funny thought. Could it be, that Mr. Trump, who spends a lot of time on twitter, took shit postings by Antifa fake accounts for granted and is ranting about Antifa because of that and now Twitter closed these accounts because they are in battle with him anyways and are looking at their logs to observe what he's reading on twitter?

Is their a actual presidential monitoring flat screen on the walls inside of the twitter headquarters?

?:catrecline:?

Edited by Psychotronic
  • Like 1

Sounds crazy. What do you think of that movie The Lives Of Others? Also, any interesting stories from that time?

I think Trump is focusing on Antifa because they're a left wing extremist group, and he has to counter what happened with that Unite The Right protest in Charlottesville, Virginia. It sounds like it's Bill Barr's little project. Apparently it's not a very organized group at all, though. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Candiru said:

Sounds crazy. What do you think of that movie The Lives Of Others? Also, any interesting stories from that time?

I think Trump is focusing on Antifa because they're a left wing extremist group, and he has to counter what happened with that Unite The Right protest in Charlottesville, Virginia. It sounds like it's Bill Barr's little project. Apparently it's not a very organized group at all, though. 

One of the better movies that came out of Germany. There are not a lot of good ones.

Anyways, in terms of stories. I know a lot. Let me just share one. So my mom worked in a bakery for quite some time, but when she grow older, she didn't wanna do that anymore so she started working in a cafeteria just a 5min walk out of town, down a small hill. Before the wall came down, the street leading to that was occupied by Russian military, lots of barracks and stuff. You also have to understand that this wasn't a big town, much more a bigger village / smaller town a few thousand people living there, but like one quarter of that town was Russian military, which is retrospect makes sense, but was just weird at that time. So that facility that my mom worked in was this one:

https://mapio.net/pic/p-7268162/

That's an old roadhouse, that was active before the second world war. After the second world war the STASI moved in and my mom was basically serving food to STASI employees.

But, one could ask, why was the STASI in that building and why was the street up the hill into town basically occupied by Russian military?

Well, it turns out that during the second world war, the Nazis constructed a small airport into that little hill. Yes, underground facilities. They are still there, but nobody's digging it up because the town transformed into a clean neat place with a lot of old and conservative people, no one is interested in digging up stockpiles of Jews that worked to their death in the labor camp that's down there connected to the facility.

So what happened after the war was over? Well Russians took care of the airport and closed it for good by filing up all the entrances. But! As history goes, all land lines of the town go through that facility and also along the street. I guess the Nazis must have brought the invention of telephone to the town, while building the place.

So the setup was basically this. The STASI wiretapped the land lines in that roadhouse and the Russians along the way. My mom was one of the few that knew that and spread the message in our family. No one used phones anymore after we knew and i still feel like they are listening to me when i pick one up.

About Charlottesville: Makes sense, i didn't know about it. Thank you.

Edited by Psychotronic
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, prdctvsm said:

S6RH5UEGTJIJ3AAQFPTOPNGVWU.JPG

there i was

there i am

is that me?

sometimes just a reflection

can change one's outlook

on life

• Like 2

5 hours ago, auxien said:

just remember

if you agree with Zeff, you're automatically wrong.

throwing rocks/bricks in random windows that are/could be occupied can endanger human life.

go ahead and lay out the 'hip beliefs' in detail that are false then. 

would love to see the proof backing up his claims that BLM is not a black organization or however he stated it.

the end goal is always a civil society. if it's not, then you're an anarchist. which is fine, but just come out and state as such if so

and i'm assuming chen let his mod powers slip into regular discussion and he has access to seeing if anyone is 'typing' like you'd see on some forums similar to this one. 

then his mod powers are broken and there's a UI bug, I probably had a tab open for that time period tho. it's possible that the tab's focus was the text box idr

many of the protestors are anarchists, but being opposed to the extreme valuation of material objects over life does not even slightly relate to being an anarchist but rather being a decent human

37 minutes ago, Zeffolia said:

then his mod powers are broken and there's a UI bug, I probably had a tab open for that time period tho. it's possible that the tab's focus was the text box idr

many of the protestors are anarchists, but being opposed to the extreme valuation of material objects over life does not even slightly relate to being an anarchist but rather being a decent human

Also the idea that anarchism is somehow exclusive with "creating a civilized society" instead of, you know, literally entirely about creating a civilized society, could not possibly be more wrong.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, milkface said:

I programmed an AI to find the average appearance for anyone that disagrees with Zeff.

pTWVBNJ.png

that’s not* me now because i agreed with this:

52 minutes ago, Zeffolia said:

being opposed to the extreme valuation of material objects over life does not even slightly relate to being an anarchist but rather being a decent human

where can i buy a thor hammer? i mean, um, learn to create the means of production with which i can unionize my own labor and training to be able to craft my own thor hammer ?

13 minutes ago, TubularCorporation said:

Also the idea that anarchism is somehow exclusive with "creating a civilized society" instead of, you know, literally entirely about creating a civilized society, could not possibly be more wrong.

i don’t have enough faith in humanity to believe that any ‘anarchic’ model would work for any significant collection of people

*edited because i forgot an important word in my lame joke

Edited by auxien

1 hour ago, Zeffolia said:

Yeah it just shows you as typing if your focus is on the text entry box. 

yeah I can agree with your second paragraph. But how does that relate to making snide comments and passing judgment on people you’ve never met? Like surely that’s a tenet of basic human decency. 

• Facepalm 1

34 minutes ago, TubularCorporation said:

Anarchy can be defined as complete freedom of the individual as the ideal state. Doesn’t sound like a society to me. 

^^^yeah that’s why I emphasized “can”. But undoubtedly someone is going to gatekeep “true anarchism”. 

edit: another facepalm from Lada. Master of nuanced discourse, this one. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, dingformung said:

Judging from your posts we might actually live in the same state. I'm too young to have actively experienced this regime myself, only the aftermath of it. But the other day I helped this old fella, maybe 70 years old, to move to another place because he still thinks the Stasi is on his butt. You can't overestimate the psychological damage those 40+ years of total surveillance and psych terror have caused to a lot of people here. They really messed up people's lives in a more fucked up way some might think, like making people question their own sanity through psycho games (entering the apartment and relocate things subtly or manufacturing incriminating information and giving it to their friends) or secretly contaminating opposition with radio activity during interrogations, you name it. Glad I'm living in a different, a bit less fucked up system. But this is not the How Do East Germans View Bundesrepublik Deutschland These Days thread, lol

I was switching back and forth between Germany and the US for some time because my GF had contracts there. After all of this mess we are moving to Germany permanently.

Comparing the situation internationally we are wining on a much too high level. (Jammern auf hohem Niveau) Yes Germany is not perfect, but as it is i'm half way okay with it. I consider it a huge practical joke of history that we came into this situation because of a system that was put in place in west Germany, which we are still living in, that was brought into the country by the victors of that war. We call it Verfassung... i know it's more complicated than that. We also have a fairly non idealistic mixed economy. We screwed up some of that stuff and i hope the pandemic aftermath will bring in more mixed elements. Especially Hartz IV and alike, the system before that was already better. We need to stop Bertelsmann and Springer from lobbying shit like that. (I worked for Bertelsmann / Arvato before... hate those fuckers.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dingformung said:
6 hours ago, diatoms said:

there i was

there i am

is that me?

sometimes just a reflection

can change one's outlook

on life

Can it cure cancer, though? In that case you could make it part of your cancer therapy €€€$$$$ private home etc.

i'm 27 years in remission from cancer

reflects my outlook on life

:)