Rubin Farr

How does the World view America these days?

2 hours ago, chenGOD said:

Anarchy can be defined as complete freedom of the individual as the ideal state. Doesn’t sound like a society to me. 

Individualist anarchism is only one branch of anarchism

2 hours ago, chenGOD said:

yeah I can agree with your second paragraph. But how does that relate to making snide comments and passing judgment on people you’ve never met? Like surely that’s a tenet of basic human decency. 

the zeitgeist of beer pong frat bros getting their window broken harmlessly is more valuable in the current moment than the rights of their landlord to not have the inconvenience of filing insurance claims.  thats all ill continue replying on this topic

• Facepalm 1

^^^Yeah which is why I emphasized "can". re: definition of anarchism.

1 minute ago, chenGOD said:

Cool, ranting like a child will get you treated like a child, thanks for clarifying your position.

The President has zero power over municipal police forces. What would you suggest the President do to prevent members of municipal police forces from committing extrajudicial murder?

what are you even talking about? if you think i'm going to use a niche music forum to push my own local agenda re: elected officials you're delusional. this is not the platform for that and it never will be. 

Posted (edited)

Im Gen X we are nihilists. We don't do protests. We watch the world burn. It's actually alarming to see 20 year olds care about anything but beer pong. Or beer in general. And you can be agiest, but Aphex is a good 8 years older than me so kick him off, too. 

Edited by marf
  • Like 1

Can we please stop talking about the fucking windows

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Gocab said:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gocab said:

It was never about the windows, it was about treating people with respect even if they're not being the perfect ally.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gocab said:

E6080BA2-C0EB-4ADA-BF57-29EF31994421.jpeg.b63ae9836ba05b6198bd8cbc8dae4b95.jpeg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Cool, ranting like a child will get you treated like a child, thanks for clarifying your position.

random nit-pick but I've been reaching the conclusion more and more that the ranting of children often exists completely outside the cultural paradigm into which they're daily being domesticated into, and information that is valuable, often more valuable than bourgeois analysis.  for this reason intellectual ageism and jargon worship is bad

• Facepalm 1

I don't see protesters. I see a bunch of kids raised on social media pressured by trends, followers, if they were really engaged we'd have Mr Sanders as the democratic nominee but the youth never really cared and they still don't care despite outward appearances.

• Facepalm 2

EZnatRBUwAA-ZLW?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Haha 3
  • Burger 2

23 minutes ago, Zeffolia said:

random nit-pick but I've been reaching the conclusion more and more that the ranting of children often exists completely outside the cultural paradigm into which they're daily being domesticated into, and information that is valuable, often more valuable than bourgeois analysis.  for this reason intellectual ageism and jargon worship is bad

The ranting of children is based off emotional response and lacks any critical insight. Like when my 5 year old cries because we have her wear a jacket when its cold outside, but she doesn't want to because she's not cold at the moment.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

martial law is coming

this whole corona/social distancing/ forced to wearing masks/ tracking people on their cellphone to make sure they respect social distancing/ protest/ destruction/ bring in the army to control the situation/ civil war/ state coup?

this looks like the beginning of China social credit system

Edited by Ayya Khema
  • Facepalm 1

zeffolia just has a hate boner for frat boys because he was too dull to ever get invited to their beer pong parties

• Haha 1

"gimme the loot"

• Confused 1
  • Farnsworth 1

36 minutes ago, marf said:

I don't see protesters. I see a bunch of kids raised on social media pressured by trends, followers, if they were really engaged we'd have Mr Sanders as the democratic nominee but the youth never really cared and they still don't care despite outward appearances.

Are you seriously saying burning and breaking shit, facepalm emojis and being a little babby is way less effective at making Bernie Sanders president than voting is? But that means you have to take 30 seconds to fill out a form online and then go to a building to fill in a circle on a piece of paper!

Check your privilege, bootlicking scum.

• Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

perspective is important

• Like 2

Windows 95 was the best Windows even though it got broked all the tiem.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Windows 95 was the best Windows even though it got broked all the tiem.

Win2k pro 4life yo. 

• Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Just now, ignatius said:

Win2k pro 4life yo. 

Yup. If you had to use a WinBox that was the shit. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Yup. If you had to use a WinBox that was the shit. 

my dell inspiron laptop  w/p3 800mhz and RME multiface/cardbus was a stupid solid machine. never crashed ever. i could run audiomulch at max cpu load and work for hours. 

also

scdeSJJ.jpg

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Zeff and Lada when they see some loser with Windows

m3DKhWA.gif

• Haha 4
  • Burger 2

7qg0834giq251.png

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

Posted (edited)

of course a motion doesn't mean it's going to actually happen but hopefully this will happen across the country. 

Edited by auxien
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1