IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

4 hours ago, goDel said:

What was that guy doing? That was not a "walk up to" and more like a "walk up against". Not defending those officers. It was a stupid shove. But that guy was behaving awkward, to say the last. 

And that's def. not "killing at will". Come on. If that's an attempt at murder, you can go to a rock concert and put the entire mosh pit into custody.

"look im not going to defend murder, but let's just say the way the guy was walking was a bit weird.  come on, it's not like he trieddd to murder him"

0831_they-live-1-1000x563.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, beer badger said:

(yawns) As Joe Strummer once sang I'm So Bored With The U.S.A. which sums up my opinion, which is why I've never posted here. Back in the day I was always more Ninja Metal than Ninja Punk. However along with The Clash there was a few other bands worth listening to, one of them would be the incredible and unbelievably brilliant Dead Kennedys. One of my most memorable musical experiences of all time would be reading along to the lyrics of Plastic Surgery Disasters. Equally amazed by the deft musical chops I was of course also receiving super fast two-inch death punches by the words and wisdom of Mister Biafra. Both super intellectual and super hilarious at the same time. I'll never forget it!!

One of the best tracks is of course Riot. So here it is in all it's glory! If you've been plugged into a drum machine and laptop then prepare to have your face ripped off!! Read along to the lyrics for maximum effect.

C'mon folks sing a long!!

jello did a great series on how the police riots recently

• Like 3

he mentioned this song which was a ballsy release for the band at the time when the Houston cops (as other departments) had even less scrutiny back then when they committed brutality

23 minutes ago, Gocab said:

This one's good as well

Oh she works at the Washington Examiner, that explains a lot....

45 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

oh course she does lol

that publication is hot garbage and totally one of those right-wing rags that perpetually whines about "SJWs" and "virtue signalling" so it looks like their false flag bullshit fell apart here

14 minutes ago, joshuatxuk said:
1 hour ago, chenGOD said:

oh course she does lol

that publication is hot garbage and totally one of those right-wing rags that perpetually whines about "SJWs" and "virtue signalling" so it looks like their false flag bullshit fell apart here

Think you're being awfully harsh on hot garbage there...

• Haha 1

fucking oregon. this state has a long time white supremacist presence.. nazi skinheads in the 80s/90s had a camp run by some douchebag out side portland... the cops have been cozy w/the proud boy types in recent years outright collaborating w/them during protests. 

• Sad 2
  • Facepalm 4

is this the same incident?

https://nbc16.com/newsletter-daily/multiracial-family-harassed-trapped-on-camping-trip-near-forks

FORKS, Wash. - A multiracial Spokane family on a camping trip in the Forks area was harassed and confronted by locals who accused them of being political activists with "Antifa" and then trapped them at a remote campsite in the woods, officials confirmed.

Reminder that the president, the GOP, and their base are trying to start pograms in America 

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, chassis said:

America seems to be now attacking and killing it's own white citizen at will. What the fuck is happening?

fixed.
they've been killing citizens of color for decades

• Thanks 1