IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

49 minutes ago, ignatius said:

americans are quick to take the attacks to a personal place and talk about appearances or spout some racist bullshit.. calling that guy "boy" and shit like that. wtf. so aggravating. white supremacist fuck. 

Easiest to resort to ad hominem when you don’t have any comprehension of the actual problems at hand I guess. ?‍♂️

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, milkface said:

There are many more of these

Those were all amazing. But the Burning Man one was truly great. When that chick has the breathing orgasm the interviewer's face is like "damn, gonna have to get that mic disinfected now".

• Like 2

3 hours ago, milkface said:

There are many more of these

Yeah, I like this guy. He's filled the hole Joe Goes left on my youtubes.

Edited by Gocab
  • Like 1

Yikes. That SPD blog has body cam footage of the cops trying to get to the victims (who were at some point taken to Harbor view by chop medics). Even as someone who believes in the cause, I don't think I could handle hanging out in the chop. Everybody screaming over each other constantly, the dudes at the end of the video sauntering up to the cops like idiots... the whole thing would drive me up the wall. In some of the other videos I've seen of the area, there are people "sharing" a mic taking turns screaming things like "IM NOT DONE TALKING" or aggressively bumping chests in this weird (for protestors) demonstration of might-makes-right... I hope it all ends well but man, I didn't even like the energy at the regular old cap hill block party, lol. Old man status. 

Some of my friends used to live in the apartment building next door to that chop police station and I spent a lot of time around there, tbh the area could be kind of a shit-show on the best of nights. 

Edited by luke viia

this is what gets people to set shit on fire. i guess kentucky gets to burn next.. 

Voting rights expert Ari Berman wrote in a tweet: “There will be one polling place for 616,000 registered voters in Louisville’s Jefferson County, where half state’s black voters live.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/kentucky-cuts-polling-locations-angry-mob-long-lines-georgia-election-day-disaster-confusion-a9577501.html

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

7 hours ago, Gocab said:

Wtf, how is that even a thing.

recent supreme court cases that tilted right thanks to the conservative judges.. removed certain portions of the voting rights act. so they basically can do whatever they want and not even have to ask permission or hide it. 

this is a practice run for november. 

the judge who made this decision was appointed by regan in 1985 i think.. he was recommended by the fucking turtle himself.. moscow mitch. 

so we have decades of shit decisions to look forward to now that trump has appointed so man federal judges. has a huge effect going forward... 

Edited by ignatius

On 6/21/2020 at 7:43 AM, ignatius said:

"There will be one polling place for 616,000 registered voters in Louisville’s Jefferson County, where half state’s black voters live.”

First past the post is honestly the worst electoral system. We had the chance to get rid of it here in the UK but the idiots that plague my country had their heads too far up their arses to vote against it in the referendum.

This forum needs an angry react.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, hijexx said:

:facepalm:

saw a story the other day about local health officials resigning because of this kind of stupidity. they're getting doxxed by alt right idiots saying 5g blah blah blah.. and getting threats for doing their jobs and giving health advice to local leaders. 

these people should have their technology taken away.. no phone, no tv, no computer.. for 6 months to detox then if they can't prove themselves to have basic common sense they get  dropped in a swamp. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ignatius said:

I was reading that earlier on reddit. Pretty messed up and confusing situation with little clarity right now.
Some people were claiming “a great victory for community justice”, but this is a dangerous mentality to have, mob enforcement and justice lacks any sort of oversight, no accountability at all, and can easily be used against communities. I know a lot of that can be said about police in America, but there is some oversight and accountability and the movement there is prompting some of the people in political positions to make changes. You can’t make those changes on a mob.