IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

What's up with the Goya thing?  Def one of the more random wtf trump related moments.  I hope it becomes his family's central focus from now on.  Just Goya product posing with no explanation.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

11 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

What's up with the Goya thing?  Def one of the more random wtf trump related moments.  I hope it becomes his family's central focus from now on.  Just Goya product posing with no explanation.

the owner of goya met w/trump and said something like "we're all blessed to have him as president" and a bunch of people disagreed and want to cancel goya beans. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Burger 1

31 minutes ago, azatoth said:

Tiktok gathers all kinds of unecessary data from your phone and the Chinese government is probably involved. And who over 20 uses tiktok anyways?

was chatting w/this woman in a dating capacity and she said to get on tiktok and we can chat there.. now i know she was a communist and our chats are archived on some chinese servers. i'm sure my info will be synthesized into 5G compatible virus waves to spread a future pandemic.

• Farnsworth 1

On 7/13/2020 at 5:37 PM, Nebraska said:

Been there, it’s uncanny as fuck, saved by a Cracker Barrel breakfast. Virginia has so much Civil War history too, unique landscapes. There are times it weighs heavy in the air.

The estates of previous independence era leaders that are in the region semi-preserved. McCarthy’s “the shadowed agony in the garden” is an apt comparison. Add the military industrial presence. Lot of jerrbs.

• Like 1

Yeah, that shit should only fly in a totalitarian dictatorship, how the fuck is that legal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Squee said:

Congratulations on your new nightmare!

If this had been a country in the Middle East the US would have destroyed it. 

WTF
They're abducting people in the street now?!
That's complete and utter horror!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, MaartenVC said:

WTF
They're abducting people in the street now?!
That's complete and utter horror!

Yeah WTF is going on?  We’re gonna need some Nuremberg type trials after Trump is defeated.

10 hours ago, Squee said:

started a few days ago. they also shot a guy in the face w/a "non-lethal round" because he was filming them. it fractured his skull and messed him up pretty bad. 

the governor asked them to leave the day the head of homeland security arrived in portland. 

10 hours ago, Squee said:

But remember,  bIdeN iS thE SamE

• Like 2

How the fuck is that even legal?? This is full-on Gestapo shit.

Too bad we still have to wait three and a half months to vote out the orange puke stain. I reckon he's getting desperate if he's willing to take such measures. But still, these DHS shenanigans are a blatant infringement on state sovereignty. And it's sickening how many of these right-wing bootlickers there are in the comments of local news outlet YouTube channels.

Edited by timbre monke
  • Like 3