IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

15 minutes ago, prdctvsm said:

hex-patriarchy-vintage-Hoodie.jpg

it's a  common saying. have seen many a jean jacket or jean vest thing or punk rock pants etc w/DIY version sewed on. Lot's of female power here in portland. i think i saw some bedazzled jeweled up jeans too. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ignatius said:

female naked protester stands off against the cops. NSFW

HEX THE PATRIARCHY

https://twitter.com/DonovanFarley/status/1284411412672999425?s=20

Goosebumps. Fucking awesome.

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

Jesus H Christ.

W H Y

6 hours ago, dingformung said:

Being straight out Anti-American in the most simple-minded ways is both easier and more fun than offering justified criticism.

do u feature in this video

• Haha 2
  • Burger 1

39 minutes ago, milkface said:

do u feature in this video

ugh please, Darwinian cleanup needed ...
scarlett johansson people GIF

• Like 5

On 7/18/2020 at 9:27 AM, joshuatxuk said:

I remember asking a coworker - probably a year ago or so - what he thought about gun nuts who have both "don't tread on me" and "back the blue" stickers on their car. He said he didn't get either (he's more of a apolitical libertarian type) but said from what he's gleaned off the gun forums / FB groups he browses they feel like if shit hit the fan they'd ally with the "good cops" against the oppressive feds / nWo / vage "big government" boogeyman, etc. I told I hate to be cynical and blunt but my deduction is they want to appease the cops so they could get a free pass to shot at leftists, immigrants, and black people when shit hits the fan. He said goddamn! and laughed it off in sense of shock at the idea but he didn't disagree. I hate that we're getting closer and closer to this being a widespread reality. 

Yeah, I saw Micheal Moore on Maher recently. I was raised around red necks. And something he said rings true. Unless its a helpless animal I think they are a bunch of pussies. I'm more afraid of the incel with daddy's gun. The most they've done is drive over people in the car. 

Edited by marf
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, ignatius said:

holy shit. 

EdU-jsrVAAAEolI?format=jpg&name=large

Thanks, the ballot I got this week is super saturated and these names will be easy to cross off!

I hope to fuck we can finally get rid of Cathy McMorris Rogers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

holy shit. 

EdU-jsrVAAAEolI?format=jpg&name=large

Those are some fine, upstanding public officials...David Icke as a favourite author yikes...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Those are some fine, upstanding public officials...David Icke as a favourite author yikes...

they're on the ballot in  that part of washington

4 minutes ago, ignatius said:
10 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

they're on the ballot in  that part of washington

Democracy in action. 

52 minutes ago, sweepstakes said:

Thanks, the ballot I got this week is super saturated and these names will be easy to cross off!

I hope to fuck we can finally get rid of Cathy McMorris Rogers.

Lol, yeah, the ballot info book is huge. I was talking about this with a co-worker yesterday, he was saying something about the pandemic screwing with the state's ability to vet these people, so we have a buttload of nutbars to sift through. Makes for interesting reading, I guess. 

• Like 1