IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

5 minutes ago, cwmbrancity said:

The only things I miss about the US are biscuits and sausage gravy. You give the world McMing, but keep the good shit for yourselves. Very selfish behaviour.

I thought you liked our hoagies/subs/grinders too?

For what it's worth, chicken fried steak beats B&G every time for this American. 

2 hours ago, cwmbrancity said:

The only things I miss about the US are biscuits and sausage gravy. You give the world McMing, but keep the good shit for yourselves. Very selfish behaviour.

If we're talking uniquely US, Cajun is where it's at. I'll take a gumbo, po' boy, jambalaya, and/or fried catfish any day. And I agree, it's about time we shared that love overseas.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sweepstakes said:

For what it's worth, chicken fried steak beats B&G every time for this American. 

“Chicken fried steak”? That’s called a Schnitzel.

Jeez ...

(in all seriousness I ate very well when I visited the States - lots of creative cooking going on even if it’s all a bit heavy on meat and light on veggies)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, rhmilo said:

“Chicken fried steak”? That’s called a Schnitzel.

lol yup basically. Just thinking of standard American breakfasts. I like real Schnitzel (pounded flat, with pepper, with kraut, no silly gravy) better than CFS.

Americans are going to copy the Eurovision Song Contest format https://variety.com/2020/music/news/eurovision-song-contest-american-song-contest-1234726887/

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I didn't know this shit was contagious. It's the worst cultural cancer Europe has developed since WW2.

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 2

After viral videos and images of maskless revelers on Lower Broadway roiled Nashvillians for weeks, the Metro Nashville Police Department vowed this week to enforce the city's mask mandate more strictly as the city continues to contend with the coronavirus pandemic. And on Wednesday night, police made their first arrest. The alleged offender? A 61-year-old Black man named Joseph Bryant, who is or was recently experiencing homelessness. 

https://www.nashvillescene.com/news/pith-in-the-wind/article/21142583/nashvilles-first-maskmandate-arrest-a-black-man-whos-experienced-homelessness

Canadians fed up with ‘unwanted’ American border crossers who think the pandemic is a ‘farce’: report

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/canadians-fed-up-with-unwanted-american-border-crossers-who-think-the-is-a-farce-report/

Canadians are getting tired of seeing citizens from the disease-ridden United States illegally cross into their country.

In a dispatch for the New York Times, reporter Karen Schwartz, who has dual American and Canadian citizenship, describes how many Canadians are rushing to report “unwanted” American citizens they see sneaking into the Great White North to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

Canadians are getting tired of seeing citizens from the disease-ridden United States illegally cross into their country.

In a dispatch for the New York Times, reporter Karen Schwartz, who has dual American and Canadian citizenship, describes how many Canadians are rushing to report “unwanted” American citizens they see sneaking into the Great White North to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

In the next days, fat Pompeo will be visiting our country in order to make sure we follow the guidelines set by the Rumsfeld's New Europe deal. He will be touring the EU satellite countries that sold their soul to the devil and entered NATO and basically forfeited their sovereignty. The reason being, of course, 5G networks. Fat Pompeo wants to make sure we buy Nokia and Ericsson infrastructure instead of Huawei's.

New cold war is upon us, gentlemen. Things had gotten so bad the  fat State Secretary himself will have to tour those countries personally. Diplomatic pressure through intermediaries in no guarantee anymore. And make no mistake, our meek 'leaders' (smartly installed to comply with USA foreign policy in general) will follow suit.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Getting told that wealth redistribution is hurtful to democracy.

Edited by Braintree
  • Like 1

Investing in the social infrastructure isn’t even close to wealth distribution, but it’s still scary enough to make all the billionaires move their money offshore at the mere mention of it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, timbre monke said:

Where's a real life Robin Hood when you need one

he got me too'd so they're electing a new robin hood but there aren't any good candidates so it's taking a long time. 

54 minutes ago, Candiru said:

Investing in the social infrastructure isn’t even close to wealth distribution, but it’s still scary enough to make all the billionaires move their money offshore at the mere mention of it.

I was referring to what Robin Hood is up to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

he got me too'd so they're electing a new robin hood but there aren't any good candidates so it's taking a long time. 

The new Robin Hood is gonna be a people's heroine.

Just now, ignatius said:

probably some kind of cyberpunk witch? 

363814a36e5752245655100e1d8ac6d6c93d83bd

Ah. You might be on to something
Cyberpunk 2077 Official Fem Protagonist Updated in New Art

Edited by timbre monke
  • Like 1