IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

americans are so tough w/their open throats and noses. imagine if you had to pick up your own dad while he's having a tantrum and carry him out of a store

Edited by ignatius
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, marf said:

Why isn't this On the News? Doesn't fit the narrative that cops are Racists?  Maybe they are just trigger happy lunatics

why-not-both-300x187.jpg

• Like 1

Sheriff Billy Woods forbids his employees and those visiting his offices to wear masks in most circumstances as Ocala wrestles with mask mandate.

Woods, in an email dated Aug. 11, said “my order will stand as is when you are on-duty/working as my employee and representing my Office – masks will not be worn.”

https://www.ocala.com/news/20200811/marion-county-deputies-ordered-not-to-wear-masks

finally- a real sheriff that shows those commies we can't be bullied into wearing mask 

2 hours ago, marf said:

Why isn't this On the News? Doesn't fit the narrative that cops are Racists?  Maybe they are just trigger happy lunatics

I'm surprised you need to be told this, but a racist cop can still be incompetent. The news cycle is concentrated on the presidential race right now.

• Like 1

More about how the media steers the narrative on things. Not showing things. Showing things. If that guy was black it would be in tv right now . Im surprised I have to tell you that

• Facepalm 1

For the absolute pinnacle of human stupidity, look no further than America. Britain and Australia at least have some semblance of healthcare and retirement and affordable education. Americans have none. Hence, American life has imploded. The middle class is now a rapidly shrinking minority. Half of Americans work low-income jobs. 80% live paycheck to paycheck and 70% can’t afford a few hundred dollars for an emergency. America’s become the world’s first poor rich country — but only because Americans have voted, over and over again, for decades now, to destroy their own society.

Would you like…healthcare? No! How about a pension? Never! Uhh…retirement? Forget it! What the? The world’s baffled by all this. Who on earth chooses a worse life — the worst possible life on offer — over and over again? The answer is: Americans.

Hence, the American Idiot has become the stuff of global legend. He’ll proudly carry a gun to Starbucks — and make his kids do “active shooter drills.” He’ll beg strangers for pennies online to pay for medicine — but deny himself decent healthcare. He’s furious about not having decent economic outcomes his whole life long — but he’s the one that’s voted against everything from unions to pensions.

That’s idiocy. Being the agent of your own self-destruction.

America and the Axis of Idiots (Eudaimonia/Medium)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

5 hours ago, Gocab said:

Solution: self-trepanation

https://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?pid=S0004-282X2017000500307&script=sci_arttext&tlng=en

The theory was based on the concept that an infant’s putative higher state of consciousness is related to its unsealed skull allowing free expansion of the brain and hence of cerebral blood flow and metabolism. As we grow older, sutures limit this expansion and flow becomes restricted, even more so because of our upright stance. Methods that increase cerebral blood flow such as jumping, passing from a hot tub to a cold one or using psychoactive drugs like LSD would only temporarily reverse this problem. Trepanning, on the other hand, would allow a persistent increase in blood volume and restore pulsation and metabolism as a result of the increased cranial compliance.

170px-Hieronymus_Bosch-Removing_the_RockMethods-of-ancient-trepanation-6-1-Scraphistory-of-understanding-the-brain-01_mdd735732f-0001-0005-0000-000001179484_w42

0004-282X-anp-75-05-0307-gf01.jpg1.1.jpgtrepanation.jpg

Weird how Americans seem fascinated with the alleged deadliness of Australian wildlife. Our largest land predator is a dingo, which is just a wild dog that in rare cases might pose maul risk to young children. Whereas they have fckin bears! We have crocodiles in the tropics but their alligators cancel that out. We have sharks, but they have Jaws.

poisonous animals arent as scary as man eaters

• Like 1

But you have those super buff kangaroos, I bet they're deadly.

Edited by Gocab
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Roo said:

Weird how Americans seem fascinated with the alleged deadliness of Australian wildlife. Our largest land predator is a dingo, which is just a wild dog that in rare cases might pose maul risk to young children. Whereas they have fckin bears! We have crocodiles in the tropics but their alligators cancel that out. We have sharks, but they have Jaws.

poisonous animals arent as scary as man eaters

i think part of that comes from various pseudo documentary things on Discovery channel for ages now...  about "killers in the midst" where they show all the poisonous snakes in every suburban neighborhood in australia and little kids playing ball and narrowly missing stepping on the 4th most poisonous snake in the world or some shit. as if around every corner in the local park is a pit full of vipers.

i went to australia/new zealand in 2005 and i don't think saw any wildlife but maybe when in sidney i narrowly missed stepping on a viper orgy on my way to the opera house. 

also, people, americans especially, probably don't realize how huge australia is.

• Like 2