IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

36 minutes ago, sweepstakes said:

What a joke. Might get some steam if there's enough butthurt MAGAbots after the election, though. Just keep Spokane the fuck out of it, please.

it would totally fuck up Cascadia. we can't have that. Cascadia is the dream. I'm going to report these idaho fucks to the BSA. 

The Republic Of Cascadia

Bureau of Sasquatch Affairs

A Division of the Cascadian Department of Health and Hominoid Services

"Serving the needs of Cascadian Hominoids"

https://zapatopi.net/bsa/

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/28/2020 at 12:27 PM, Hugh Mughnus said:

Looks like the shoppers drug mart off 17th ave here in Calgary 

I’m p sure it is actually 

haha, it was actually a shoppers outside of Toronto:

https://www.blogto.com/city/2020/11/woman-video-attacking-shoppers-drug-mart-employee-scarborough/

1 minute ago, zero said:

Ah geez! I definitely knew it was a Shoppers I could tell by the layout and signage. What a nut job though. “Kung fu” lol

• Like 1

A training slideshow used by the Kentucky State Police (KSP) — the second largest police force in the state — urges cadets to be “ruthless killer[s]” and quotes Adolf Hitler advocating violence.

The slideshow was included in KSP documents obtained via an open records request by local attorney David Ward of Adams Landenwich Walton during the discovery phase of a lawsuit. Ward requested KSP materials used to train a detective who shot and killed a man in Harlan County, and Ward shared the presentation with Manual RedEye. 

[...]

One slide, titled “Violence of Action,” in addition to imploring officers to be “ruthless killer[s],” instructs troopers to have “a mindset void of emotion” and to “meet violence with greater violence.” 

A line from Adolf Hitler’s fascist and anti-Semitic manifesto, Mein Kampf, is featured in the slide: “the very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”

The presentation also links to a Hitler page on Goodreads, a database of quotes and books. 

Two other slides quoting Hitler bring his total to three, making him the most quoted person in the presentation. 

KSP training slideshow quotes Hitler, advocates ‘ruthless’ violence (Manual Redeye - a high-school newspaper's exposé on Kentucky State Police's fascist training material).

The desire to be like the Americans, this enigmatic child-like people always wanting to be larger than life while grinning to death the rest of the world, has been raging like a disease. 'Soft power' is what the ignorant call it. - Sloterdijk (who is a dick, imo)

• Like 2

On 11/6/2020 at 11:22 PM, Zephyr_Nova said:

i want that bumper sticker.

That bumper sticker kept popping into my head last night as I was trying to sleep... in a pee pee poo poo society.  It's all I see when I close my eyes.

On 11/8/2020 at 4:10 AM, Zephyr_Nova said:
On 11/6/2020 at 11:22 PM, Zephyr_Nova said:

i want that bumper sticker.

That bumper sticker kept popping into my head last night as I was trying to sleep... in a pee pee poo poo society.  It's all I see when I close my eyes.

It's all I see when I open mine.