Jump to content

How does the World view America these days?


Rubin Farr
 Share

Recommended Posts

 
so glad i don't encounter people like this. i mean.. i don't know how i'd react other than trying to 1up his insanity and tell him i consume food by stuffing it up my butthole and i poop out my mouth. 

 

Edited by ignatius
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, ignatius said:
 
so glad i don't encounter people like this. i mean.. i don't know how i'd react other than trying to 1up his insanity and tell him i consume food by stuffing it up my butthole and i poop out my mouth. 
 

The dick slapping / ball flapping looks like a pretty good idea to me tbh. I'm gonna try that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, dingformung said:

The dick slapping / ball flapping looks like a pretty good idea to me tbh. I'm gonna try that

DIY.  i just wonder about his statement of epic sex stamina. i mean.. does he really want to fuck a blind horse longer? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The police department trying to control the narrative yet again. They're not supposed to give details like that during an ongoing investigation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Braintree said:

The police department trying to control the narrative yet again. They're not supposed to give details like that during an ongoing investigation.

yeah. it's terrible and fucking sloppy. they put the wrong person in front of the camera for this and should've just prepared remarks and thought about it for 10 minutes. wtf. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kinda seems like the tail is wagging the dog here with all the media and SJWs latching onto this being about anti Asian sentiment. The suspect was asked if his killings were racially motivated and he said no. He said he did it because he has a sex addiction and he wanted to eliminate places that tempted him. I’m not saying he is justified at all for anything he did, regardless of motive. But in this specific instance he said that wasn’t his motive so that’s all we really have to go on.

Never let a good crisis go to waste though. Andrew Yang already said: “Make no mistake, these women were targeted on the basis of their race.” I guess Andrew got to interview the suspect and personally made him change his motive and confess eh?

Fucked up situation all around. This country is sick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, hijexx said:

Kinda seems like the tail is wagging the dog here with all the media and SJWs latching onto this being about anti Asian sentiment. The suspect was asked if his killings were racially motivated and he said no. He said he did it because he has a sex addiction and he wanted to eliminate places that tempted him. I’m not saying he is justified at all for anything he did, regardless of motive. But in this specific instance he said that wasn’t his motive so that’s all we really have to go on.

Never let a good crisis go to waste though. Andrew Yang already said: “Make no mistake, these women were targeted on the basis of their race.” I guess Andrew got to interview the suspect and personally made him change his motive and confess eh?

Fucked up situation all around. This country is sick.

there's a lot of spin happening for better or worse.. about fetishization of asian women being part of the issue and that being wrapped up in racism. i'm sure someone could drill down on all that better than i can. 

police should've stayed quiet on motive and characterization of shooter. stay vague. let the DA who will bring charges determine what those charges will include. 

anyway... anyone see the the elderly woman who was attacked in san francisco and beat her attacker with a plank of wood? he got taken away in a stretcher. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's amazing that you think a person willing to target Asian massage parlors for elimination couldn't also be a fucking liar.

A race/hate crime is a lot worse under the law than a "crime of passion."

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Braintree said:

It's amazing that you think a person willing to target Asian massage parlors for elimination couldn't also be a fucking liar.

A race/hate crime is a lot worse under the law than a "crime of passion."

yeah.. all the more reason the cops should've stayed tight lipped. let the district attorney etc do their job.  obviously premeditated and he was on his way to florida when they caught him.  doesn't seem like he was finished.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Braintree said:

It's amazing that you think a person willing to target Asian massage parlors for elimination couldn't also be a fucking liar.

A race/hate crime is a lot worse under the law than a "crime of passion."

Put words in my mouth some more lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, hijexx said:

Put words in my mouth some more lol

I don't think I could think of anything ignorant enough to be successfully convincing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think how much power a journalist has these days. They control hearts and minds.  Race is America's favorite subject.  I wish we could focus on making the country better. But it's always the gotcha game. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Braintree said:

I don't think I could think of anything ignorant enough to be successfully convincing.

Why are you so bent out of shape over this? All I said is the guy said that wasn’t his motive. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, cyanobacteria said:

widespread sinophobia in western society is getting worse as US CIA propaganda outlets try to manufacture consent for a cold war with China

if that's filtering into american idiots it's subconsciously.  seems like most of this uptick in anti-asian behavior and attitudes is happening as a result of 4 years of trump rhetoric.. especially since the pandemic started. is "kung-flu" and "chinese virus" bullshit has sent some people over the edge.. as he did w/his white supremacy/white nationalist parroting of talking points. 

saw a report yesterday about an asian woman who was spit at from a moving car as she walked down the sidewalk and the person yelled "CORONA VIRUS". like wtf. 

these are many types of racist assholes.. same type of people who attack Sikhs after 9/11

edit: because i skipped entire words when typing. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, hijexx said:

Why are you so bent out of shape over this? All I said is the guy said that wasn’t his motive. 

It is quite clear that the murderer's actions don't match his words. Also, your left-field inclusion of SJWs in the first sentence of your response shows there's some bias here.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, marf said:

Think how much power a journalist has these days. They control hearts and minds.  Race is America's favorite subject.  I wish we could focus on making the country better. But it's always the gotcha game. 

Yeah, ignore racism more, this will make America better. Goddamn journalists.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, dingformung said:

lol

early abolitionists were radically against the mere transformation of the institutions of slavery from institutions defined by explicit slave-master relations into obfuscated relations between groups of slave masters and atomized slaves i.e. wage slavery or wage labor.  built directly into the US's constitutional abolition of slavery is a workaround which allows slavery for prisoners

The 13th amendment to the United States Constitution provides that "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

thus within the class contradictions of the US lies a kernel of racial politics rooted deeper in time than merely capitalism itself in the region, requiring the false victory of the US civil war and civil rights movement and the events between those to be critiqued as mere liberal concessions prefacing a bigger liberation of the people

Edited by cyanobacteria
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Braintree said:

It is quite clear that the murderer's actions don't match his words. Also, your left-field inclusion of SJWs in the first sentence of your response shows there's some bias here.

Your bias is that the murder’s actions don’t match his words. It’s fine to have that bias but don’t go putting words in my mouth that I can’t believe he’s a liar. If there is evidence that he is a white supremacist, like he’s a member of a bunch of WP FB groups or wrote screeds about the stuff I’ll believe it. Until then the only fact I’ve seen is his statement.

Still not sure why you had to take it to an ad hominem attack but whatever makes you happy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

    • By sweepstakes
      Not sure how I feel about this one. There seems to be a certain satisfaction to this movie but it also makes me uneasy.
       
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1-NRmuXTls
×
×
  • Create New...