IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

1 hour ago, cyanobacteria said:

all cops are bad

all cops are mentally ill

as are the people that defend them!

Steven Crowder recreates death of George Floyd for his ...

(steven crowder mocking the murder of george floyd earlier this week for those out of the loop)

Edited by milkface
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, cyanobacteria said:

all cops are bad

all cops are mentally ill

are all soldiers bad too? 

i became more concerned when he said his dog is in the back choking. and i'm also wondering what happened to his dog after he was arrested. 

fuckn rage cop on power trip over reacts and can't modulate his fucking mood like an adult. 

1 minute ago, cyanobacteria said:

of course

then shouldn't that bad traffic stop cancel itself out since they're all bad? i mean.. except for the dog in the back of the SUV who i'm sure is a very good boye. 

2 minutes ago, ignatius said:

then shouldn't that bad traffic stop cancel itself out since they're all bad? i mean.. except for the dog in the back of the SUV who i'm sure is a very good boye. 

cops are the ones being bad in this scenario

6 minutes ago, cyanobacteria said:

cops are the ones being bad in this scenario

what's the difference between a Pakistani Elementary school and an Alqaeda outpost? 

I don't know man.. i just fly the drone. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ignatius said:

what's the difference between a Pakistani Elementary school and an Alqaeda outpost? 

I don't know man.. i just fly the drone. 

youre right its funny actually that a soldier is being harassed by cops pretending to be a soldier. im just too empathetic, my heart yearns for the freedom of the people, i give too much sympathy and love to each person i see and it sometimes leaks onto despicable individuals like Lt. blitzkrieg

2 minutes ago, cyanobacteria said:

youre right its funny actually that a soldier is being harassed by cops pretending to be a soldier. im just too empathetic, my heart yearns for the freedom of the people, i give too much sympathy and love to each person i see and it sometimes leaks onto despicable individuals like Lt. blitzkrieg

i'm just coping with humor. it's how i do. 

that cop is obviously an asshole. total power trip. "obey" and all that shit coming out his mouth. obvious he's got some issues. 

the younger cop seems a bit more composed but is following the older cop's lead. at least they put their guns away. 

NYPD “Goon Squad” Manual Teaches Officers to Violate Protesters’ Rights

https://theintercept.com/2021/04/07/nypd-strategic-response-unit-george-floyd-protests/

Within a year of its founding, a controversial push to expand the NYPD’s head count by 1,300 officers ended up doubling the size of the SRG. Its budget quickly ballooned from $13 million to nearly $90 million. Equipped with state-of-the-art anti-riot gear and heavy weaponry, as well as its signature fleet of bicycles and combat armor-clad riders, the SRG, a voluntary unit, attracted cops looking for “more action,” many with lengthy misconduct records. Since 2015, SRG officers have met peaceful protests with violence, failed to intervene as far-right activists assaulted counterprotesters, and participated in the fatal shooting of an unarmed man.

All Cops Are Bastards

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Braintree said:

NYPD “Goon Squad” Manual Teaches Officers to Violate Protesters’ Rights

https://theintercept.com/2021/04/07/nypd-strategic-response-unit-george-floyd-protests/

All Cops Are Bastards

"goon squad" what kind of fucking moron thought of that name.  at least choose a name that is the exact opposite of what it is, like "peace protectors" or "guardian angels"

edit: ok I admit I did not read the article before replying dont know why they put that name in quotes given that it's not a quote it's a made up headline im a moron

Edited by cyanobacteria

>"I get it, the media spewing race relations between law enforcement and minorities. I get it," the policeman said, according to the suit.

haha yeah it's just the media making up the issue rather than finally mentioning it for once, and still not enough. give me a break.  oink oink mother fuckers

[spoiler]gulag[/spoiler]

Edited by cyanobacteria
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, ignatius said:

glad he's suing. full video is on the previous page btw. 

Yeah I saw it earlier on reddit. What it really shows is the difference in training. The US army officer, while obviously scared, was able to remain calm and used his training to deescalate as much as possible. These cops (who apparently make up half of the town's patrol) have obviously received no training, and have let their animal brains take over.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Yeah I saw it earlier on reddit. What it really shows is the difference in training. The US army officer, while obviously scared, was able to remain calm and used his training to deescalate as much as possible. These cops (who apparently make up half of the town's patrol) have obviously received no training, and have let their animal brains take over.

that one cop represents a 'type' to me. there's certain people, many of them end up in some position of authority, who just want to dominate and be recognized as the authority.. rights be damned. it's no fun for them if they can't spray some shit in someone's face and let the person know who's in charge.. what's the use of having any power at all if they can't exercise it? 

not all these people end up as cops. just somewhere they can be "the man" even if it's health inspector, building inspector, etc. fucken bureaucrats with an axe to grind.

• Like 2
  • Burger 1

8 minutes ago, ignatius said:

that one cop represents a 'type' to me. there's certain people, many of them end up in some position of authority, who just want to dominate and be recognized as the authority.. rights be damned. it's no fun for them if they can't spray some shit in someone's face and let the person know who's in charge.. what's the use of having any power at all if they can't exercise it? 

not all these people end up as cops. just somewhere they can be "the man" even if it's health inspector, building inspector, etc. fucken bureaucrats with an axe to grind.

Edited by cyanobacteria
  • Like 1

Patrisse Khan-Cullors, the leader of Black Lives Matter and a self-described Marxist, recently purchased a $1.4 million home in an exclusive Los Angeles neighborhood where the vast majority of residents are white, according to reports.

PatrisseCullors_TC_FI.jpg?w=681&h=383&cr

now that's what i call "moving on up"