IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

3 hours ago, usagi said:

can we stop paying that cocksucker attention, thanks.

The only attention he deserves is from the US justice system.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/3/2021 at 11:27 PM, Audioblysk said:

and I have kids to feed (cats) 

Literally made me laugh in an embarrassing situation at work: thank you, good sir.

35 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

Trump tried to create a Twitter account for his blog, and was almost immediately banned again

cat box GIF

Edited by nikisoko
fark
  • Like 3

i love this because its such excellent proof how private interests literally have more power than the state that the people ostensibly democratically control.  in this case, through a kafkaesque maze of software permissions rules which, since it is abstracted away from visibly human control, can be justified in the minds of those observing it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cyanobacteria said:

in this case, through a kafkaesque maze of software permissions rules which, since it is abstracted away from visibly human control, can be justified in the minds of those observing it. 

no shirt no shoes no service. it's pretty simple.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cyanobacteria said:

i love this because its such excellent proof how private interests literally have more power than the state that the people ostensibly democratically control.  in this case, through a kafkaesque maze of software permissions rules which, since it is abstracted away from visibly human control, can be justified in the minds of those observing it. 

if trump were half the dictator he was made out to be he would have jack ma-ed these guys ages ago

8 hours ago, Nebraska said:

patriot manages to get his hands on the j&j vaccine for scientific testing

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

that guy is gonna get arrested so fast. 

edit: he's done it before and been arrested for it before.. i guess he's going to get arrested again. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Burger 1

On 5/6/2021 at 8:32 PM, marf said:

AMAZON has taken over America. Im curious if Europe is also under it's control 

i found a sticker today that's just a drawing of an amazon warehouse on fire. i brought it home it's on my coffeetable

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Cryptowen said:

i found a sticker today that's just a drawing of an amazon warehouse on fire. i brought it home it's on my coffeetable

for the sake of mass irony it would be great if you got your coffee table from Amazon

8 minutes ago, auxien said:

for the sake of mass irony it would be great if you got your coffee table from Amazon

alas no. but it is sitting on a copy of on liberty by john stuart mill, the literary equivalent of working in an amazon warehouse

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cryptowen said:

alas no. but it is sitting on a copy of on liberty by john stuart mill, the literary equivalent of working in an amazon warehouse

I think the next Cormac McCarthy novel is set in an Amazon Warehouse. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chenGOD said:

I wasn’t sure whether or not to post this here or in the Florida thread but I guess here:

"your honor, my client is not smart or capable of critical thinking. he lacks purpose in life and desperately wants to belong to a group to fill the void in his life. fox news filled that void for him. We're all just glad he didn't become a full on nazi so we dodged a bullet there. We propose a 3 year probationary period with daily classes on US civics and history. One pizza party per week and one intense magic mushroom therapy session per month."

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ignatius said:

One pizza party per week and one intense magic mushroom therapy session per month.

Sign me up!

• Like 1

a guy from irvine california travelled 40 miles to south east LA, "used someone else’s name, social security number and signature to apply for" 4 PPP loans totaling to $5 million and used the dough to buy "a ferrari, bentley and lamborghini."

he was on the come up!

https://www.justice.gov/usao-cdca/pr/irvine-man-arrested-federal-grand-jury-indictment-alleging-he-fraudulently-obtained-5

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/orange-county-man-arrested-charges-alleging-he-fraudulently-obtained-5-million-covid

20 minutes ago, BobDobalina said:

Fuck, just how many Bizzarro Lopez neckbeards stromed the capitol anyway??

idk but i'd like to strome something. sounds awesome and weird.