IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

4 hours ago, ignatius said:

he def owns part of it too. 

:cisfor:

really wish ppl would stop using Twitter as a trustworthy news source

I know nothing about this man btw, just googled his name and looked around for ten seconds

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

42 minutes ago, luke viia said:

really wish ppl would stop using Twitter as a trustworthy news source

I know nothing about this man btw, just googled his name and looked around for ten seconds

i dont trust Twitter, of course not! i trust WATMM tho, nothing but the best and most reliable information here. 

:cat:

18 hours ago, apriorion said:

This guy is usually pretty insightful (often in his criticism of the Trumpification of the conservative party and their continual failures lately) and related to your point, though he goes a bit further: 

Thanks for sharing this

• Like 1

8 hours ago, toaoaoad said:

Thread needs some of these

BA09A939-71A1-4EE3-81ED-B7B3A949B23D.jpeg

i'm not sure which is more embarasing:

A. renaming things traditionally associated with women so they sound more "manly" (meggings, manbags, bromances, manbuns etc)

B. when politicians use completely made up nonsensical terms to demonstrate gender equality (that politician who said "amen & a-woman" earlier this year, Justin Trudeau recently saying that Canada requires an economic "she-covery")

4 hours ago, Cryptowen said:

A. renaming things traditionally associated with women so they sound more "manly" (meggings, manbags, bromances, manbuns etc)

B. when politicians use completely made up nonsensical terms to demonstrate gender equality (that politician who said "amen & a-woman" earlier this year, Justin Trudeau recently saying that Canada requires an economic "she-covery")

image.png.baf9ad380870fb41f4dcda444b6afe5a.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/17/2021 at 7:38 AM, ignatius said:

y6n8x2s3zvh71.jpg

imagine hearing this shit and not being a commie

4 hours ago, Cryptowen said:

t. liberals

• Like 2
  • Burger 1

7 hours ago, chenGOD said:

No one anywhere needs those, ever.

Apparently 272 people paid $88 USD for them and left reviews so ... ??

6 hours ago, Cryptowen said:

Justin Trudeau recently saying that Canada requires an economic "she-covery")

Seriously? Lol what a douche

this patriot drove from north carolina to speak to biden on the phone with a bomb in his truck which he did not intend to use (so not sure why he had in the first place). biden never called him and he just surrendered so everything turned out better than expected

• Facepalm 4

9 hours ago, Nebraska said:

i was having a difficult time trying to pick a potential candidate to replace newson for california governor until i learned angelyne is running

There was a terrible looking mini series about her coming out, seems delayed indefinitely.

10 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

There was a terrible looking mini series about her coming out, seems delayed indefinitely.

oh wow. emmy rossum is great. this would be trainwreck kind of good. probably so full of cringe too. that's some convincing tit-suit she has on.

• Like 2

On 8/19/2021 at 12:01 AM, Cryptowen said:

I used to hang out at this bar every night when I lived in a trendy white part of town and I got to know all the staff there personally. one time, one of the guys who worked there, who wrote scripts on the side and was looking to get into film, told me about a thing that had happened earlier that night where one of his younger female co-workers had read one of his drafts and pissily crossed out a section where it referred to a character and his girlfriend. she objected to the use of the word "his" and crossed it out, saying it was male possessiveness or something. patriarchy = destroyed. just hearing about this second hand annoyed me and I spent the entire evening wondering why. this was back in 2014 and I think it was the first time I realised wokeness was a thing unto itself that had little to do with practical progressivism.

Edited by usagi
  • Like 3