IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

On 11/15/2021 at 10:16 PM, chenGOD said:

FLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

this is what american conversations sound like to anyone who isn't american

LOL

Real Life Le Dîner de cons, amazing

if you know french

This is INCREDIBLE

oh thx for the laugh WATMM

Edited by thefxbip
  • Haha 1

Sub Media's "system Fail" series.. 9 parts. dystopian news show from the last 18 months-ish.  it's old news at this point but has a lot of content focused in other countries that is/was not covered much here in the states. there's a silver lining/hope etc in the organizing they etc they interview people in the middle of it all. kind of fascinating presentations. it's smartly done to hook the viewer and get them to stick around for the interesting interviews etc. lot's of content on the submedia home page. 

https://sub.media

On 11/17/2021 at 5:09 AM, Nebraska said:

this guy's face is annoying. but this kind of hypocrisy needs to be addressed. it's pretty much the MO for comfortable Australian NIMBY liberals living in affluent areas, with one distinction: they're too lazy to commit to even pretend/performative action like marches or slogans.

• Like 1

For me 100$ is a lot of money.

Sometimes i forget how some people really have loads of money and power and that for them its basically nothing.

It's like another universe entirely that i cant even imagine.

I dont especially envy them as i think money and power corrupts and the most generous people (on every level) that i know are often the poorest ones but yeah. The world is a wild place.

Edited by thefxbip
  • Like 2

Yeah, I've been following that story. Judge seems to be a Klansman, MAGA nutjob.

Edited by Silent Member
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, ignatius said:

unsurprisingly kyle shittenhouse not guilty on all counts. he owes the judge. that guy gave him a handjob at every opportunity. 

yeah, not terribly surprising but nonetheless gross. i’m curious if there’a the possibility for mistrial issues or something given the judge’s….ahem, attitude.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, auxien said:

yeah, not terribly surprising but nonetheless gross. i’m curious if there’a the possibility for mistrial issues or something given the judge’s….ahem, attitude.

i don't think it's possible to refile charges in this case unless they can prove at some point that the verdict should be thrown out because of the judge's behavior but i'm guessing the prosecution won't take that on. it would take a long time i guess. 

i think there's pending 'wrongful death' lawsuits against rittenhouse for causing the deaths of those people. the burden of proof is much different in a wrongful death case. 

• Like 1

this is only the beginning. i think at some point there will be armed confrontations at protests as a regular thing. protesters vs counter protestors.. probably some sniping and revenge killings.. the whole thing will escalate. the people on the left.. black bloc etc aren't stupid.. well some of them might be but for the most part they're paying attention and will adjust behaviors where needed.  there are plenty of people on the left who are armed to the teeth.. they just don't talk about and don't LARP for cameras. 

it could simmer down and could be the usual and people could exercise restraint.. i don't know what i'd bet on though. i mean.. if a bunch more 18 yr old kids start showing w/their not fully developed brains.. anything is possible.  violence is the goal of enough people that it's worrisome. 

once people cross the threshold of violence then it can all take a different shape and edge into terrorism pretty easily. 

yay america! can't wait for 2022 and 2024 elections.

3 hours ago, ignatius said:

unsurprisingly kyle shittenhouse not guilty on all counts. he owes the judge. that guy gave him a handjob at every opportunity. 

candace owens would like vengeance due to how kyle was smeared by the mentally ill left