IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

1 hour ago, ARPA said:

FFyIVyzX0AsYST0.jpeg

whats this fucking weird ass nerd so scared of he brainwashes his entire family into smiling around the christmas tree holding weapons of mass murder.  its so absurd, the christmas tree itself a commodified version of a tradition meant to represent Jesus's birth, himself an icon whose revolutionary and spiritual message twisted by the church which propagated these holidays later on.  this is the worst photograph ive ever seen and in terms of world history it represents a region detached from reality.  what the fuck is this image? im getting confused now whats happening in this sick freak world

• Like 5

9 hours ago, ARPA said:

FFyIVyzX0AsYST0.jpeg

this is what happens when you only do missionary position w/your partner and lights always off. guy probably doesn't look at his own penis when urinates. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

690bq4sbtq381.jpg?width=907&auto=webp&s=

gonna buy an expensive jacket and start making boring dark techno and maybe Berlin will let me in with an artistic visa and zero knowledge of the language

• Farnsworth 1

8 hours ago, auxien said:

gonna buy an expensive jacket and start making boring dark techno and maybe Berlin will let me in with an artistic visa and zero knowledge of the language

Don’t worry about not knowing German. All Germans speak English.

6 hours ago, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

https://i.imgur.com/si9coJu.mp4

What the actual fuck. Who let Larry David start writing the script?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Squee said:

So they don't even have ammo? Perfect.

it's so they can overthrow tyrannical governments.

except one of them is literally part of government so. idk.

Edited by usagi
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

What a cowardly douche 

total douche. "i hope to be stronger".  "last time i cried"  - see i'm a human being.. really i swear..i have feelings too. have sympathy for me. think of me and how hard this is. btw you're fired. 

^ can confirm it's not much better in person either. many years ago I worked for a company and our whole department got laid off. the executive guy who met with us all months before reassuring us that everyone's job is safe, brought us all into a room and mumbled through 3 or 4 sentences, before saying we're all being let go. then he left the room and let some consultants the company had hired to do the outplacement duties essentially run the rest of the meeting.

• Like 1