IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

...it seems strange that having sex with a 16 year old is legal, but having an image of a 16 year old is illegal. I don't know how things should be different, but it just seems strange. I mean, the sex is higher stakes than the picture, no?

You think that's fucked up? How about this - in every state except Nevada, it is illegal to pay a woman to have sex with her. Unless of course you film it, and then sell it for profit.

Yeah that's been happening at prisons here too. Drones with little drug parcels. Reminds me of Brasseye with the balloons and the mandrill.

Aha, I hadn't considered that drug dealers would start delivering drugs with drones. That's fucking hilarious.

It also brilliantly keeps the police from discovering who is sending the drugs, unless they were clever enough to trace back through the drone's communication devices.

Can't wait until they start shooting drones out of the sky.

http://fox8.com/2015/08/05/drone-slayer-man-arrested-for-shooting-down-neighbors-drone/

Ahahahaha - "we don't know if it's pedophiles, thieves, or ISIS." LIVE IN FEAR!

Also I see a new comic opportunity "The Drone Slayers".

another movie theater shooting, it's sad to say we need police to monitor even the most mundane activities now. Americans are like fucking children. We need to take a lesson from UK and CCTV up this bullshit wild west nation.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/29717483/active-shooter-reported-at-antioch-theater