IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

You would think these Christians wouldn't mind abortion because it would send the baby instantly to heaven since it couldn't have sinned because it didn't live. And since they think heaven is this ultimate place / end goal in life. its pretty fucked up they take that free ticket to heaven away from those poor babies.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

FWHaOmyWIAA-hjR?format=jpg&name=900x900

i mean its effectively saying they're a racist POS, i'm really not sure how there is any other interpretation

also i wish for clarence thomas to eat a big greasy burger every day until his tummy is real full

2 hours ago, Wunderbar said:

You would think these Christians wouldn't mind abortion because it would send the baby instantly to heaven since it couldn't have sinned because it didn't live. And since they think heaven is this ultimate place / end goal in life. its pretty fucked up they take that free ticket to heaven away from those poor babies.

https://www.desiringgod.org/interviews/if-babies-go-to-heaven-why-oppose-abortion

• Farnsworth 1

lol, i didn't notice this at first:

1. Murder is Murder

It is a big deal to kill babies in the womb because murder is a big deal. We know it is a big deal because the reason capital punishment was inaugurated by God after the flood was because of how big a deal it is to murder someone who is in the image of God.

Genesis 9:6 says, “Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed, for God made man in his own image.” That is what makes it such a big deal. You don’t kill beings uniquely created in the image of God.

http://www.lyingforjesus.org/Bible-Contradictions/is-it-ok-to-kill-sab.html

e90NvcG.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

Is what i said actually being used as a talking point lol ? i just thought it was funny.

Im on god's side on this debate and think we should follow his lead and because of that i think we should kill babies.

Edited by Wunderbar
  • Haha 2

In what state do you acctually go to heaven according to these people ? like the body u died in or like your ideal self ? which i  guess is for most people their youth twenties ?? or do you float around like a ball of energy?

3 minutes ago, Wunderbar said:

In what state do you acctually go to heaven according to these people ? like the body u died in or like your ideal self ? which i  guess is for most people their youth twenties ?? or do you float around like a ball of energy?

a gaseous death fart. sinister apples. 

15 minutes ago, Wunderbar said:

i was pretty fat in my 20s so i hope not.  i want my 31 year old self in the magic sky kindom, hangin, eatin donuts

1 minute ago, nikisoko said:

i was pretty fat in my 20s so i hope not.  i want my 31 year old self in the magic sky kindom, hangin, eatin donuts

For islam it got to be some human form right ? since u hear these stories of terrorist getting 72 virgins or something in heaven when they do something super duper cool for their awesome god.

If always wondered if its clarified in their silly book if the virgins are only woman.

if always been afraid to die a virgin because of that thought . I dont wanne wake up after i die and some lustful mohammed is going to fuck me in the ass for the rest of my eternal life.

• Haha 1

Was chatting with my wife last night and we decided we don't want to visit America anymore. We were gonna save and bring our kids on a road trip for a couple of weeks. See some friends. 

But everything is just too much now. What you got going on over there, plus the rising costs over here. 

Might save money anyway so I can build my apocalypse bunker under the house. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, thefxbip said:

Being stuck somewhere. In the same body. Forever. Doesnt sound like heaven to me.

Sounds more like hell.

Call Frank, he’ll sort you out

2F8D1579-8155-44D2-9205-092A1196E238.gif