IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

6 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

This was something that struck me, but I haven’t seen any media make that connection. McConnell as well is in an interracial marriage. These cavemen.

9F519EEB-A46E-4B76-A86A-08AEB495884D.jpeg

Clarence thomas thinks he white though... 

6 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:

Was chatting with my wife last night and we decided we don't want to visit America anymore. We were gonna save and bring our kids on a road trip for a couple of weeks. See some friends. 

But everything is just too much now. What you got going on over there, plus the rising costs over here. 

Might save money anyway so I can build my apocalypse bunker under the house. 

i think it'll be like usual but w/more protests and the feeling of doom will be more present.. like doom scrolling but it'll be on everyone's faces.. or a lot of people's faces.. so.. the ''vibe' won't be great.. but if you want to go see the grand canyon or something.. shit will be like normal. it's not a fun feeling though.  shit is weird. 

24 minutes ago, ignatius said:

Clarence thomas thinks he white though... 

i think it'll be like usual but w/more protests and the feeling of doom will be more present.. like doom scrolling but it'll be on everyone's faces.. or a lot of people's faces.. so.. the ''vibe' won't be great.. but if you want to go see the grand canyon or something.. shit will be like normal. it's not a fun feeling though.  shit is weird. 

Yeah, I’d recommend to all foreign travelers; stick to the US coasts, the South, Southwest, and Midwest are currently not too friendly to anyone really. And you don’t want to spend your tourist money in a state where that will help fund more repressive policies, and pay the salaries of the representatives that pass those bullshit authoritarian agendas. 

I hope that one day, the great American territory (Canada included) comes back under the protection of the indigenous people. 

The USA nation experiment is a failure if you compare it to the old Nations that were successfully taking care of the land and lived there for millennia. If it was down to me i would give all powers back to their traditional leadership right now.

Edited by thefxbip
  • Like 4
  • Facepalm 1

Every big empire's reign comes to an end at some point, but the US sure is doing everything it can to fuck things up faster than anyone expected. Nero must be watching all of this from wherever he is in awe.

Next time, maybe don't base your country's fundamentals on religion and stupidty. Better luck next time.

All the best

1 minute ago, Squee said:

Every big empire's reign comes to an end at some point, but the US sure is doing everything it can to fuck things up faster than anyone expected. Nero must be watching all of this from wherever he is in awe.

Next time, maybe don't base your country's fundamentals on religion and stupidty. Better luck next time.

All the best

and white supremacy, misogyny and slavery and capitalism above all else. 

5 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:

Nah, from where I'm sat it's nearly there 

just imagined the fascist collective fucking america and she whispered into their ear "don't cum yet" and now we wait.

On 6/25/2022 at 6:47 PM, Wunderbar said:

Im on god's side on this debate and think we should follow his lead and because of that i think we should kill babies.

God has no problems killing babies, indeed with genocide.

God's prophet Samuel tells Saul to kill 'em all.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Samuel-15-3/

“Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.”

And the explanation for it is even worse:

Wesley's Notes for 1 Samuel 15:3

15:3 Destroy - Both persons and goods, kill all that live, and consume all things without life, for I will have no name nor remnant of that people left, whom long since I have devoted to utter destruction. Spare not - Shew no compassion or favour to any of them. The same thing repeated to prevent mistake, and oblige Saul to the exact performance hereof. Slay, &c. - Which was not unjust, because God is the supreme Lord of life, and can require his own when he pleaseth; infants likewise are born in sin, and therefore liable to God's wrath. Their death also was rather a mercy than a curse, as being the occasion of preventing their sin and punishment. Ox, &c. - Which being all made for man's benefit, it is not strange if they suffer with him, for the instruction of mankind.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Deuteronomy-20-17/

16But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth: 17But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee:

and of course, the infamous flood in Genesis - https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-7-4/

“For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.”

So yeah I dunno why conservatives are all bent out of shape about it.

13 hours ago, chenGOD said:

God has no problems killing babies, indeed with genocide

It was meant as a joke but it doesn't really work i think because if god  controls everything he saves babies aswell. So it all comes down to personal choice then i guess

Edited by Wunderbar

On 6/26/2022 at 4:38 PM, thefxbip said:

The USA nation experiment is a failure if you compare it to the old Nations that were successfully taking care of the land and lived there for millennia. 

I mean the native population of the Americas were royally fucked by the Europeans, but lets not engage in some silly noble savage bullshit. They were just as murderous and genocidal a bunch of assholes as any other people on the planet sadly.

1 hour ago, caze said:

I mean the native population of the Americas were royally fucked by the Europeans, but lets not engage in some silly noble savage bullshit. They were just as murderous and genocidal a bunch of assholes as any other people on the planet sadly.

I personally have met and spent time with people from some of these Nations in Canada and they certainly were not genocidal bunch of assholes...

Just saying ''meh the noble savage myth'' as a wild card to deny the entirety of the Indigenous various Nations, their knowledge and ways of life is a bit too nihilistic and wont just do it for me.

Edited by thefxbip

1 hour ago, caze said:

while some tribes were indeed warring between each other (as is a custom for the human race), they certainly were not genocidal

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The ironic responses i get here just shows you how racism against the Indigenous is still very mainstream even if unconscious...

Indigenous voices is just something that is not to be taken seriously and something that you discard with a little move of the hand and a little ''they were savages'' insinuation...

Edited by thefxbip

native peoples didn't kill each other any more or less than europeans.. probably less really.. considering the wars, colonialism caused famines etc.. brits fucked everyone w/colonialism as did europeans.  brits in india and others places caused the deaths of millions. belgians in the congo were as brutal as any humans have ever been.. and on and on it goes. 

china is embarking on some new racist colonial behavior in africa.. USA history in latin america (school of the americas etc) is well known. 

anyway.. there's no use throwing stones in all this.. all sides have blood on their hands but i'd argue indigenous peoples have less blood on their hands throughout history. sure.. mayans and incas made lot's of offerings to their gods and cut off lot's of heads but it pales in comparison to what was visited upon them by slavery, disease and outright conquering.  spanish in south america had to import african slaves to do the work because they killed so many natives they ran out of slave labor. 

as for listening to native peoples.. i mean.. it'd be nice if they even had a seat at the table but this isn't the case. just look into native people who are fishermen in nova scotia and how the canadians treated their fishing rights. shit is rough .

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 2

I don't really care who anyone listens to, as long as the person doing the teaching/preaching isn't completely full of shit. and that's the problem with politicians running the show. a good 99.9% of them are all self promoting people that think they are always right. even the so called good ones, will at some point not be able to steer through the shit show without hitting some point where they have to bow down and play by the "rules," meaning they will not be able to express what they really think on some topic. that's why they are forced to lie, evade answering simple questions, and so forth. and the completely and totally fucked up thing is - these are the people championed by our society as the "leaders." give me a fucking break. aliens, please come here now. there are a whole bunch of lying assholes on this planet that don't really care about large swaths of the human race, and deserve some good ol' fashioned alien probing up the ass.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, zero said:

I don't really care who anyone listens to, as long as the person doing the teaching/preaching isn't completely full of shit. and that's the problem with politicians running the show. a good 99.9% of them are all self promoting people that think they are always right. even the so called good ones, will at some point not be able to steer through the shit show without hitting some point where they have to bow down and play by the "rules," meaning they will not be able to express what they really think on some topic. that's why they are forced to lie, evade answering simple questions, and so forth. and the completely and totally fucked up thing is - these are the people championed by our society as the "leaders." give me a fucking break. aliens, please come here now. there are a whole bunch of lying assholes on this planet that don't really care about large swaths of the human race, and deserve some good ol' fashioned alien probing up the ass.

Interesting talk about the subject of power

If i recall well he points out the lack of safe-guards mecanism in lots of governments/leadership system right now, safe guards that would allow the people to keep leaders in check beyond the simple voting process.

• Like 1