IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

8 hours ago, Squee said:

When they open the safe it'll be like this, but with piss
giphy.gif

maybe trump had the pee tapes all along and they were in the safe. he would break them out and watch them now and then when feeling low. "nothing cheers him up like his piss tapes from the russia trip"

On 8/8/2022 at 8:24 PM, Upset man said:

Well the fbi raided mar-a-lago!

It wasn’t a raid. A raid is when they show up unannounced and knock down some doors. 
This was the execution of a judicially authorized search warrant. Calling it a raid adds fuel to the trump-cult fire. 

• Like 2

Americans need to get their heads out of the sand, 2023 could be a rough year, globally. Kinks in the supply chain can take almost a year to come to fruition, and the dip in gas prices could evaporate if China ramps up production next year.

16 hours ago, chenGOD said:

It wasn’t a raid. A raid is when they show up unannounced and knock down some doors. 
This was the execution of a judicially authorized search warrant. Calling it a raid adds fuel to the trump-cult fire. 

This whole “outrage” was fomented by Trump himself. They already came down to his home once and took documents he wasn’t supposed to have, and now likely realized his still had more that were missing from the National Archives, and got a Federal warrant to seize the rest. The toilet pics didn’t help Drumpf’s case. This media stunt is bullshit for ratings.

15 hours ago, chenGOD said:

You are right. I fell victim to the media hype. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ignatius said:

we should just cancel christmas. it's annoying. 

*live tucker reaction* 

They want to MURDER the innocent baby Jesus, YOUR baby Jesus, who FOUNDED this country so that we could give our children salted ham and assault rifles on his birthday! What else will they cancel? Your grandmother will never be safe again. They want to cancel her too, and make you eat worms and cardboard and replace your straws with shards of broken glass. It's in the fine print, folks. It's in every bill the left jams through. And the only way to stop them is to demand your right to say Merry Christmas. 

whew, we're back on track 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, luke viia said:

*live tucker reaction* 

They want to MURDER the innocent baby Jesus, YOUR baby Jesus, who FOUNDED this country so that we could give our children salted ham and assault rifles on his birthday! What else will they cancel? Your grandmother will never be safe again. They want to cancel her too, and make you eat worms and cardboard and replace your straws with shards of broken glass. It's in the fine print, folks. It's in every bill the left jams through. And the only way to stop them is to demand your right to say Merry Christmas. 

whew, we're back on track 

DE6F2860-7DD6-4893-99E5-3C90917099F5.jpeg

9 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Americans need to get their heads out of the sand, 2023 could be a rough year, globally. Kinks in the supply chain can take almost a year to come to fruition, and the dip in gas prices could evaporate if China ramps up production next year.

yeah for sure. at my job, we have been told by one of our supplier's to expect a 42 week lead time on a certain product. I'm like how the hell do they guesstimate 42 weeks? why not just make it a year? I mean what's 10 weeks, right?

• Like 2

had to buy a new oven recently. got the last one available of the one i settled on and feel like i won the lottery. one place told me they could "give you a rough idea of when i might be available".  found one in stock locally somehow. 

used cars, anything that's a smart device etc gonna be tangled up. 

america needs new traditions that aren't tied to commerce but that ain't gonna happen. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ignatius said:

used cars, anything that's a smart device etc gonna be tangled up. 

it'd be nice if "chip shortage" actually meant potato chips

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Turned on the early morning news and Orange Ape Man Trump was back in the headlines. And his band of brainwashed bucktoothed retard followers. That’s another story to add to the overflowing pile of depressing stories then. Getting close to my third lifetime blackout of any news whatsoever. 

• Like 1