IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

X9aVAb5.png

Freedom, Fresh Ingredients, and Family are the values that Trump Burger has stood for since its opening in 2020. Opened by our hard-working second-generation family, we cook premium Angus beef & the finest locally sourced vegetables & french fries. We live to see the smiles on your face when you try the best burger out of Texas!

We are passionate Trump supporters who believe in MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. It's because of the VALUES that Trump DEFENDS that we have the opportunity to thrive! We look forward to Trumps' re-election in 2024, and we encourage COLLECTIVE support as we believe he is the man who can lead and unite our beautiful nation! God bless the United States of America.

https://www.trumpburgerusa.com/

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/food-culture/article/What-s-the-deal-with-that-Trump-Burger-place-in-17326767.php

• Burger 1

On 8/11/2022 at 7:09 AM, Squee said:

Just saw an ad for an American product and the following words were uttered:
"...the bland taste of water..."

I saw that shit, that loop thing with a fruity scent that you put on that water bottle right?

39 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

won't be surprised if he sues them for using his name or demands a percentage. 

America, since more people continuously have moved there since prehistoric times, of course more problems would follow, since people and problems are usually found together. I don't know of another diverse place in terms of cultures, genetics or ideas as the USA, (ok maybe India). the general sentiment i hear is that americans don't have a comfy social safety net, but the places that do have a comfy social safety net _usually_ have an inverse proportional amount of opportunity and real cultural diversity. after living in sweden a while i have decided that to me, freedom is about being able to develop and be a part of a culture/subculture that is distinct from a "democratic" monoculture. it's about at least, tolerating people who have different values than i do.  abstaining from hate. the alternative to that tolerance will appear like a monster from the id like in the movie Forbidden Planet.

1 hour ago, Nebraska said:

I know this town and have driven by this place before. didn't really feel like stopping in though. figured it's 100% a gimmick restaurant catering to his supporters, which of course are all over the place out in these small Texas towns. the place everyone else goes to in Bellville for burgers is called the Hill. now I have eaten there a few times, and can confirm it is legit.

4 hours ago, Squee said:

Exactly!!

i hate all that shit. like the scented things people buy to plug into wall outlets that emit some bullshit chemical flower smell.. then when done it goes in the trash. fucking manufactured desire. a solution to a problem no one has... but hey.. seems like a great idea! let's buy 6 every other week at the grocery store because gotta have those! fucking OCD type shopping shit in america. 

1ac011c9-3dc5-45ad-9e9e-4d459087aee6_1.2

Edited by ignatius

Image-3.jpeg

I would like to offer a deep and sincere apology for a picture that temporarily appeared on this page last night. A google search picture of a GOP elephant was used and later found to have hidden images that do not represent the views or beliefs of the Lawrence County Republican Party. The picture was then immediately replaced. As chairman I take full responsibility for the error - Lawrence County Republican Chairman Shannon Terry

https://whnt.com/news/alabama-news/lawrence-county-gop-chairman-says-he-will-not-resign-from-school-board-over-controversy/

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

9 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

“these are effecting people” is the moment he’s admitting to realizing that women are also people. these assholes are so fucking oblivious, so dense.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, auxien said:

these assholes are so fucking oblivious, so dense.

they are purposefully arrogant, bunch of fucking know-it-all yes men, bowing down to pressure coming from the biggest con man on the planet. you'd think that legislators would listen to experts when it comes to medical issues, y'know those people known as doctors. but no, they listen to douchebags in their own red hatted party, who all keep their fingers jabbed way down in their inner ear canals, repeating stupid stuff like "trump won" over and over. if you ask me, this is the textbook definition of insanity.

in fact doctors are being forced to jump into this political shit show mess, in order to try and preach some truth to these R asshats:

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/22/doctors-abortion-state-capitals-00052946

lol blackpilled af but he's not wrong. What actually did the trick was the materialism treadmill, not the collegiate emergence from the Platonic cave. It has kept us in line and out of the revolutions but for how long? It's a complex topic but the problem is that history pretty much concludes in blood on most topics important to the proles (labor, education, living conditions, etc). We're conditioned with non-violent opposition and civil disobedience via the Ghandi/MLK narrative but that only happened twice. The rest of it is a blood bath. At least back in the day, when the coal miners blew up railroad tracks, assassinated company executives and sabotaged operations, the animus was correctly aimed (ignoring broader ethical considerations like omitting friction in physics problems). These days, I'm afraid we'll just consume ourselves in an impotent, tribal rage.   

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, xxx said:

lol blackpilled af but he's not wrong. What actually did the trick was the materialism treadmill, not the collegiate emergence from the Platonic cave. It has kept us in line and out of the revolutions but for how long? It's a complex topic but the problem is that history pretty much concludes in blood on most topics important to the proles (labor, education, living conditions, etc). We're conditioned with non-violent opposition and civil disobedience via the Ghandi/MLK narrative but that only happened twice. The rest of it is a blood bath. At least back in the day, when the coal miners blew up railroad tracks, assassinated company executives and sabotaged operations, the animus was correctly aimed (ignoring broader ethical considerations like omitting friction in physics problems). These days, I'm afraid we'll just consume ourselves in an impotent, tribal rage.   

just means the revolution will be lead by dumb qtards instead of marxist weebs. 

but yeah... materialism treadmill for sure... all timed perfectly with cheap goods from china and outsourcing of everything. 

public school from K-12 was hammered by the right for the last 35 years to be made as ineffective as possible.