IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

34 minutes ago, marf said:

The world has never really had anything nice to say about America. 

Doesn't Britain generally dislike America?

it's weird. it's basically all britain's fault. if they would've all just stayed on their island the world would be much different. 

• Haha 1
  • Big Brain 1

2 minutes ago, marf said:

I had to block Quora.  It was all America sucks this, America is worse at that. It was constant. No other topics. 

i wish this anti-america quora is what i was seeing.  instead its always random speeches that have little to do with the original question.  hard to even explain why i hate quora but its something like that

On 9/21/2022 at 12:20 PM, Nebraska said:

confusion about a highway cop having a swastika on his car. can he have it? should he have it? what does it all mean and more 

holy shit lmfao

1 hour ago, cichlisuite said:

jfc what a freakshow. that's what happens if you let capital run amok and install babbling idiots as their puppets

And the "adults" in the room are too afraid speak up lest they be voted out by a voting bloc of morons who had rarely participated in politics but have been pulled out of their literal and metaphorical caves to turn our system into more of a freakshow than what it was before.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cichlisuite said:

jfc what a freakshow. that's what happens if you let capital run amok and install babbling idiots as their puppets

in hindsight, it was all planned so perfectly when you think about it. install a con man as leader of the US. let him shout as loudly as possible as much BS as he could muster. the message of political lies drenched in arrogance seep into a large swath of the US populace, who feed off of the lies. they can relate to them wholeheartedly as they themselves are full of nonsensical beliefs, thanks to social media perpetuating bullshit. eventually this goes on long enough, so that anyone speaking the truth is looked at with disbelief, and viewed as an antagonist. the truth speakers hide now and the lying idiots are in full command. this is where we are now in this story.

now my question is who planned all this, i.e. who is pulling these strings? early on it was led to believe that perhaps Vlad had masterminded donald's rise to the top...that by installing a complete idiot as president, this house of cards would eventually crumble, and devolve into the shouting and madness we have today. but thanks to Vlad's idiotic war in Ukraine, it is looking more and more like he himself has lost the plot, and is more like the wizard of oz than the machiavellian schemer everyone thought he was...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zero said:

in hindsight, it was all planned so perfectly when you think about it. install a con man as leader of the US. let him shout as loudly as possible as much BS as he could muster. the message of political lies drenched in arrogance seep into a large swath of the US populace, who feed off of the lies. they can relate to them wholeheartedly as they themselves are full of nonsensical beliefs, thanks to social media perpetuating bullshit. eventually this goes on long enough, so that anyone speaking the truth is looked at with disbelief, and viewed as an antagonist. the truth speakers hide now and the lying idiots are in full command. this is where we are now in this story.

now my question is who planned all this, i.e. who is pulling these strings? early on it was led to believe that perhaps Vlad had masterminded donald's rise to the top...that by installing a complete idiot as president, this house of cards would eventually crumble, and devolve into the shouting and madness we have today. but thanks to Vlad's idiotic war in Ukraine, it is looking more and more like he himself has lost the plot, and is more like the wizard of oz than the machiavellian schemer everyone thought he was...

i'm hoping this is at least partly in jest...

hanlon's razor and all that.

Edited by luke viia
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, luke viia said:

i'm hoping this is at least partly in jest...

hanlon's razor and all that.

da, it is. I'm well aware there is no evil "bad" guy pulling the strings here. 

my true belief is even more depressing than trying to lay this 'merican shit show all on some malicious actor(s). we are at this point due to a degradation in human morals that has been happening for quite some time now. degradation that has been launched into overdrive, thanks to modern technology. and then there's the whole laws of karma, cause and effect...all that jazz. humans do enough bad shit to each other, the planet, then you reap what you sow. I'm not trying to sound doom and gloom, it is what it is. only thing I can do is try and live life according to principles/values based off of truth, not lies and/or social media.

• Like 2
  • Big Brain 1