IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

i can only dream trump agrees to go before the jan 6th commission it's something like this

the "boxes" he'll be hiding behind will more than likely be giant stacks of cash, old 1980's playboy mags, and copies of the art of the deal. this is how he fooled like half the country any way...

land of opportunity frfr

p.s. dude clearly stated he has a generator but the news anchor (marla) kept asking "so is he getting electricity from the city? he's not getting an electric bill!"

• Like 2

Starting to think Kari Lake is actually a cutting edge GOP Ai creation; the perfect candidate, it says whatever they want it to, it can run for any office forever, no expiration date. Activate Blade Runner unit. 

12935E09-75C4-42E1-AC7C-17DB8E6F3628.jpeg

427BF635-1126-42FF-9E37-8DE084C236AC.jpeg

88861DA6-6414-44D1-A6B2-59C6B0677CE1.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Big Brain 1

8 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Starting to think Kari Lake is actually a cutting edge GOP Ai creation; the perfect candidate, it says whatever they want it to, it can run for any office forever, no expiration date. Activate Blade Runner unit. 

gotta give home girl some major props. went from giving the weather to no longer giving a fuck about it

PHM0822KARI02.jpg

IMHO, I think this country is currently five days away from seeing if the Constitution is still valid. It'll answer the question "can we still have fair, honest, open elections?" Given the "big lie," the 1/6/20 insurrection, and SCOTUS rewriting all of previously settled law, I'm quite nervous. 

Fortunately I live in a state that could fairly easily become it's own sovereign nation. And if the "south rises again!" they can just have it. Let's see how well they can survive without the tax influx from our "elitist states." Anyone with any knowledge of our tax system will tell you the revenue from the big blue states is outright paying for the federal services of the red ones.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ShemS76 said:

IMHO, I think this country is currently five days away from seeing if the Constitution is still valid. It'll answer the question "can we still have fair, honest, open elections?" Given the "big lie," the 1/6/20 insurrection, and SCOTUS rewriting all of previously settled law, I'm quite nervous. 

Fortunately I live in a state that could fairly easily become it's own sovereign nation. And if the "south rises again!" they can just have it. Let's see how well they can survive without the tax influx from our "elitist states." Anyone with any knowledge of our tax system will tell you the revenue from the big blue states is outright paying for the federal services of the red ones.

tangent but same.. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Man. religion really fucks with some people. I'd be interested to see a venn diagram of hardcore religion nuts and people who believe in conspiracy theories about a global elite controlling things from behind the scenes.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, chenGOD said:

Man. religion really fucks with some people. I'd be interested to see a venn diagram of hardcore religion nuts and people who believe in conspiracy theories about a global elite controlling things from behind the scenes.

it'd look like this

406-4066806_clipart-circle-green-green-c

• Farnsworth 1

california OPS play for keeps

17 hours ago, ignatius said:

"the illusion of convenience" is something i'm noticing more and moar with people requesting/demanding or needing more of something than is necessary. it's almost like hedonic adjustment (but made in the USA)

Edited by Nebraska
  • Like 1

MAGA movement is going thru a serious restructuring after the disappointing lack of a red wave. the sudden realization that only ultra MAGA candidates lost and moderate (RINO) republicans won means big T's endorsement is now more of a stain than the golden ticket they thought it was

14 hours ago, Nebraska said:

MAGA movement is going thru a serious restructuring after the disappointing lack of a red wave. the sudden realization that only ultra MAGA candidates lost and moderate (RINO) republicans won means big T's endorsement is now more of a stain than the golden ticket they thought it was

Is there a possibility that this prediction of a red wave was a concerted deception with the goal of setting up the MAGA base for a letdown, creating rifts and giving excuses to blame and begin to turn on Trump?

It seemed to come about all of a sudden... IIRC, election predictions were pretty mild and then all of a sudden they were like, "oh shit, a red wave is coming!", and I could never figure out what data they used to determine that.

If so, kudos to the people involved but Occam's razor says that probably wasn't the case.